Murcielago/Zotz

************Cuatro/Four***********

    EZ, Valentina, and the guys are having a good time one night at a house party

    EZ, Valentina, and the guys are having a good time one night at a house party. Until a girl of Vicky's come to EZ while Val went to grab another round of beer doesn't notice Val was standing back of her. EZ saw this, but Valentina make a signal to not make any move. She took out her gun then she put it in the back of the girl's head. Valentina said, "This is a warning puta; don't come any close to my man again or next time you'll drop dead. Then the girl turned around and looked horror-struck; said sorry I'm not going do it again then she ran out of Vicky's house. Val put her gun in her holster that she had on.

   She kiss EZ on the lips and gave him his beer that she had brought for him. A couple of weeks before, EZ had talked with Bishop about proposing to Valentina. Bishop said yes because he knows the prospect will protect his princesa; then EZ brought the ring before the present day. The ring was located in the inside of his vest. But before he can get the people's attention, Frankie go down the stairs while zipping up his pants by the way he is a police officer then left.

   So EZ got everybody's attention to come outside, he grab Val's hand and proceed to the front porch, faced her and started talking. "Tu siempre has estaron conmigo en las malas y en las buenas; tu eres mi alma gemela. Te quiero hasta fin del mundo y aqui en frente del nuestra gente; quiero hacerte una pregunta importante. Valentina Scorpio Losa  quieres ser mi futura esposa y tiende el appelido Reyes," He said while kneeling down holding out the ring.

    A unknown car pass by but stop a couple of meters, the passenger's back window goes down the person to been in the seat resulted to been Emily, EZ's old girlfriend

old girlfriend. Right at the moment when Valentina shouted yes to EZ's proposal, so she jump to his arms and kiss him passionately. Then drops down, stretched out her left hand and EZ put the engagement ring on her finger.

    The guys whistled and the girls just clapped and shouted, but nobody not noticed that Emily had hear and saw the occasion, so she started to cry thinking that she had lost her old love forever. She tell her driver to go so he can drop her at the house.

**People don't notice what they have until they lose it.********

Afterwards, Bishop and Rosalinda went to the newly engaged couple to congratulated them. Rosa went to EZ to hug him and give him a kiss in the cheek. Then she went to Val to talk about wedding ideas. So the guys also congratulated them and went back in, but before Angel hug them both and said to EZ to make him the best man.