Gato/ Mis

***************Seis/Six**********

Adelita is going through accounts receivable rather aggressively with one of her lieutenants. When EZ, Valentina, Coco, and Angel pull up. Adelita greets them and is teased by one of the kids that Angel is her boyfriend. She appears to have made the mistake of writing down their coordinates on a sheet of paper, so it could be given to those on the sending end of the accounts receivable line of items. The boy that took video just happens to be standing nearby to see the location Adelita wrote down.

                               £

  Back at the clubhouse, the concern is that the Vegas run went well to get the Chinese their product with the cooperation of the Galindo's cartel and Mayans's team pin up. The other item on their agenda is the secretive activities of Coco and Angel. A couple more weeks surveillance are in order to assure Alvarez there aren't any problems with the club.

     The pictures of his wife and kids shook Jimenez; Felipe can get to the mind of a man pretty quickly. Jimenez was off duty, shows up concerned and drunk to the shop to ask straight out if Felipe doesn't give him the answer he wants.

                                  £

   Back at the yard, Bishop has Angel go with him and Coco is taken in another direction on club business. Letty showed up and Coco's not given time to find out what she wanted; EZ must keep her there until Coco returns.  

         Valentina had her headphones on with her music high while she did a tattoo on a client that live near by the yard. She finishes the artwork; the client pay her one hundred bucks; Letty walks right out the door and EZ was forced to follow her, Val saw the commotion happening. So she follow EZ after he walked out the door; stand next to him.

      Letty asks for their help since her estranged dad have to leave. She pulls off her shirt to revealed an painful looking set of bruises on her chest and side.  EZ asked who did it, and she opens her car's trunk to reveal the truck driver that took off with a few days ago. Val just pat Letty's shoulder because she know that the guy deserve the screwdriver. While EZ doing the task, Val and Letty went inside while Letty waits for Coco.

                                £

EZ spies a wildcats sticker on a car; he has a flashback when his father's shop was broken into and found his mother dead on the floor. He returns to the present to assess the task at hand. As he's checking inside the truck, two men came up to the driver's door. They're friends of the dead man and ask EZ to get out of the truck.

       A fight starts, EZ's doing well in the two on one scenario, He breaks one guy's arm and knocks him cold. Val and Letty were getting to know each other, they heard noise outside, went outside to see what is happening. Letty got a screwdriver and stick it to the back of the second guy.

    EZ was shocked, so Valentina went to him checking if he was seriously hurt. "Mi corazon, estas bien," she asked. "No, estoy bien, only a couple of bruises nothing else," He said. "Hey Letty, go inside wait for Coco don't go everywhere,okay," Val said. Letty just nodded and went inside the clubhouse.

     Val and EZ meet up with Angel; EZ brings him up to speed. He kiss Valentina on her lips and neck; he enter the car and left. "Hey cuñadita, I  can give you a ride back to the clubhouse," Angel said. Valentina nodded, Angel started his bike; then she got on and they headed back to the the clubhouse. EZ was coming back to the yard, he was spotted by a cop. Apparently, the owner of the car have reporte it stolen.

    Police chase starts, EZ has a flashback to him chasing down the car with the wildcat sticker eight years back. EZ snaps his attention back to the current where he's heading the cops into a farmer's field, complete with spinklers on to feed the crops in the field. He causes one car to crash but knows he can't out run the rest. EZ puts one of the water hoses in the car to flood it and runs into the field to hide.

                                    £

                                    £

Back at the yard, EZ makes it back okay, he went inside the yard office then he saw Val talking to Coco, so he went to hug her from behind and sways slowly. He proceeds to put Valentina on the yard office's counter, while she starts to massage his neck as EZ tells Coco about the eventual afternoon at the hands of Letty to try to sort things out.

EZ tells her that he needs to go to the bathroom, she nodded went to kiss him a goodbye

EZ tells her that he needs to go to the bathroom, she nodded went to kiss him a goodbye. Then Val went back to the parlor, while EZ went to the bathroom to clean up and he overheards his father-in-law asks Chucky about Letty. Bishop belives she's Adelita and Chucky doesn't help by trying to honor Coco's request to keep his secret. EZ realizes the entire situation will go sour real quick.

Meanwhile, Jimenez's still hanging at Felipe's house. They're going over the hidden history that includes the agent's father.

                                 £

EZ arrives at the clubhouse and sees Val sitting at the bar's counter serving herself a cold beer while talking to Angel. He went towards them, standing in between her legs as he kiss her on her lips and hold her hands; he tells them about the conservation he heard concernly Coco. They have to set that issue right before it costs Coco's life. Then the couple went to EZ's trailer to sleep while a new comes to Santo Padre.