P l a n s

"Frankie I've got the yellow and black flowers here." Felix says.

I let out a loud sigh.

"No they were supposed to be red and black! Why the hell are they yellow?! I ask examining the flowers.

"I guess this will have to do. You can put them on the side." I tell him.

We were all currently setting up for Claude's birthday party tonight.

I chose to have it in Xander's backyard since it's spacious and I wanted to make it a boho dinner party.

So far the tables were all set, food is almost done, the cake is in the fridge and all that's left is the small decorations from outside.

"This place is coming together quite nicely, baby sis." Dylan says.

"Really you think so? I ask.

"Of course. If anyone's going to make something happen it's you." He smiles.

"Thanks Dylan. I appreciate that." I smile back at him.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm going to make sure those cookies aren't poisoned and that they're safe for you all to eat."

I chuckle.

"My hero." I say sarcastically.

I playfully roll my eyes as I watch him go up to the dessert stand and bite into a cookie.

I looked around and scanned the scene.

Dylan was right. It is coming together nicely.

"I don't know where you ordered these things , but they slap." A voice says behind me.

I gasp.

"Seriously? Is everyone eating something from the dessert table? We have to leave some for Claude and the actual party! I scold.

"Relax Frankie, there's going to be enough for Claude's party." Leo says.

"Just stop eating all the cookies. That goes for everyone! I say looking everyone in the eye.

"The last batch of pasta is in the oven." One of the chefs we hired tells me.

"Oh that's great thank you so much! I smile.

I check the time. 6:15.

It's time to start getting ready. Guest will be here in the next hour or so.

"Thank you guys for your help. You guys can go get dressed or whatever." I tell the boys.

As if they've been waiting for this moment their whole lives, they all stop immediately and go into the house.

Except Marco and Felix who make a B line for the dessert table.

More specifically, the cookies.

"Get your damn hands out of the cookies! I yell approaching them.

___________

I add the last bobby pin to the top of my bun and smile in satisfaction.

I spent the last hour perfecting my slick bun.

Sophia Alice was in the back doing the finishing touches to her makeup.

I already had on my simple but sexy black dress and black heels.

Downstairs I could here the music playing and it seemed like the party was alive.

"Yo Frankiestien, Claude's downstairs." Felix bursts through the door.