We all fall down

It felt like forever since I last saw the boys when in reality it was only a few hours after.

Felix has finally let me out of my room for dinner.

Throughout the whole day the house has been going back and fourth between silent and loud.

At one point I'm sure it was only Leo and I in the house.

The dinner table was dead silent and awkward to say the least.

The only thing that could be heard was the forks and the tv playing in the background.

"We've located Sophia Alice. We're going to get her tonight. You're gonna be here with Leo." Xander finally speaks up.

I couldn't find the words to say so I just nod my head.

I so badly wanted to ask about Benjamin, but I know how that would end.

The silence and tension at the table became too much for me too handle.

"I'm done eating. Thank you." I say softly.

Nobody replies to my comments as Leo leads me back upstairs.

To my surprise, Claude is waiting for me at my door.

"I thought you went home." I say lowly.

"I'm not going to leave you alone in this state." He says.

I grab his hand and lead him into my room.

I sit on my bed and run my hands through my hair.

"Claude I need you to tell me everything please. I'm tired of being left in the dark about everything."

"Frankie I think that's something Xander is going-"

"Claude! You're my best friend and everyone seems to be hiding something from me. Even you." I say.

He sighs.

"I think you need to talk to Benjamin." He says.

I couldn't help but look confused.

"I thought you-"

"I know. I do. That doesn't change the fact that I think that Benjamin isn't as bad as I once thought he was. He explained everything to me. The fighting, his uncle, everything. You just need to talk to him." He says.

"How am I supposed to get past Leo? I ask.

"Don't worry. I got that. Just act like you're going to finish your food and sneak downstairs." He tells me.

"Thank you, Claude." I smile.

"Of course. I don't like seeing you like this," he gets up to embrace me.

When we pull away we leave my room with the excuse that I wanted to finish my food.

Leo reluctantly let's us pass and instead of turning right at the stair case, I turn left into the hallway that leads to the basement.

When I slowly open the door, I see Benjamin tied up in a chair.

He almost jumps in his seat when he sees me.

"Frankie! He gasps.

"I think it's the right time you tell me everything." I say.

He looks down and nods his head.

"Did you know what your uncle was going to do to me? I ask.

He nods his head and a tear leaves my eye.

"But it's not in the way that you think. Last summer when me and your brothers were all friends, and my uncle came to town to visit us. Your brother saw my uncle and they took me to this place where I was blind folded and they started to question me about the mafia and "Sofia"? He explains.

"I told them I had no idea what they were talking about and they didn't believe me so they began to torture me until they realized that I knew nothing. When the released me, they told me to never come near them again or they'll do worse to me and my family." He says.

"What about your uncle?" I ask.

"I didn't know my uncle was involved in that stuff until that day. When he realized I knew, he began to threaten my father. I didn't know he tried to hurt you until the next day when your brother came to me and questioned me yet again. When my uncle found out that we were involved with each other he made my life a living hell." He sneers the last part.

"I found out he killed my aunt. If we tried to go against him he was going to frame my father for his murder. Then he forced me to start underground fighting. He knew that your brothers were tracking you through your necklace. He could easily find you. He said that if I refused to fight, he'd hurt you." He finishes.

"How can I trust you? I ask with a shaky voice.

"You can't." A voice says behind me.

I turn around and it was Leo.

"I think it's time for you to get back to your room." He simply says, grabbing my arm.

I look at Benjamin one more time.

If I would have known that would be my last time seeing Benjamin, I would have fought to stay with him.

__________

It was probably eleven at night when I heard the front door open followed by voices.

"Sit down right here." I heard Xander say softly and I knew it was Sophia Alice that he was talking to.

I opened my door and ran past Leo, and down the stairs.

I saw Sophia Alice on the couch and embraced her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed.

I felt her relax in my arms.

She stays silent.

My body finally relaxes when she says

"I forgive you."

I pull away and take in her appearance.

Her makeup from this morning was smudged and her face was a bit pale.

My heart broke seeing her like this.

She was like this because of me.

Xander began to speak and caught both of our attention.

"Today was a scary day for everyone. Trust me when I say it's never going to happen again. We're doubling down on everything. It's not going to be this easy anymore." He says walking away.

Xander rarely showed emotion.

I saw him in tears 3 times today.

If I knew what was coming, I would have chosen to relieve this day over and over again.

THE END OF PART 1 OF THIS BOOK.

Thank you guys for bearing with me through part 1. Part 2 should be out soon, it's still going to be under this book.

It will be set 4-5 years in the future and I can't wait for you guys to see what will happen then.
Before anything is set in stone I must know what you guys would like to see for the next part.

Who should Frankie be with?

Should Sophia Alice and Chris stay together?

Should Marco and Felix be given love interests?

What about Xander?

Any other requests?

I won't be uploading until after the new year so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. ❤️