T i m e

There was a knock on my door, followed by Tomas peaking his head through the door.

"I was just making sure you were up." He softly says. His light French accent dripping at the words "just, and sure."

"Yeah I'm up. Just waiting for Sophia Alice to get out of the bathroom," I raising my voice so she can hear me.

You see, Sophia Alice loves to use my bathroom. There's already a bathroom on this floor, but I'm the only one with a bathroom in my room, and for some reason she only uses mine.

"I'll be out in a minute! She yells.

I roll my eyes. Sure.

"Anyway I also came to tell you that I'm sorry but after school you're going to have to stay with Marco. Xander and I are going to be staying late. We can't come get you."

I mentally groaned.

"What about Dylan? I ask.

Tomas shakes his head. "He's got things to do."

I purse my lips together.

"Isn't there any other way? I don't want to be around Marco. He sucks." I say.

"I heard that! Marco shouts from his room.

Tomas chuckles.

"I'm sorry Frankie. But there's only 3 cars. Xander and I's car, Dylan's, and Marcos and Felix's." He says.

"Oh yeah I've been meaning to complain about that. Why do only the boys have a car? Sophia Alice and Marco are only 1 year apart. Why isn't it their car instead of only Marcos and Felix's?

"Preach! Sophia Alice yells from the bathroom.

"Because someone doesn't want to study for their drivers test! Marco calls.

"Shut up! She yells back.

"Make me! He answers.

"Cut it out." Tomas interrupts.

"And I'm sorry but that's just how it is." Tomas says leaving when Marco appears in the doorway.

"Aw what's wrong Frankiestien? Don't want to see me play? Too bad!

"You know what Marco, screw you! I say.

"Well someone's on their period." He says.

I gasp.

"Just because a girl doesn't want to deal with your shit, doesn't mean she's on her period,". Sophia Alice says coming out of the bathroom.

"Thank you, Queen." I say to her.

"Watch your mouth," Xander says to Sophia Alice when he reaches the stairs.

When he reaches my room he gives Soph and I kiss on the cheek.

"Breakfast is downstairs." He says buttoning the last button on his shirt.

"Ok, thanks." I say getting up from my bed.

When I make my way into the kitchen, I make myself a plate that consists of 2 pancakes and about 7 pieces of turkey bacon. I love turkey bacon.

"Damn Frankie, could you eat any more? Marco asks.

I roll my eyes. When did he get down here?

"Eat my ass." I say to him.

"Hey! The voice of Xander scolds.

"Does everyone have a potty mouth today? He asks.

I give him a sweet smile and mouth a sorry.

He sighs and gives me a smile, while looking around and searching frantically for something.

"What are you looking for? I ask while taking a bite of my food.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He says.

I nod my head .

I began eating my pancakes when everyone else comes down. Except Dylan of course.

"Okay so I wanted to let you know that I won't be catching a ride with you guys after school. Alexis and I have a project we have to work on," Sophia Alice says.

I sigh out loud.

"Really soph? You're leaving me to bleacher boredom? I ask.

"I'm sorry love, but it's worth a lot." Giving me a look to the left and then to the right.

I nod my head.

She was lying. She couldn't say it cause the guys were around. It was our signal.

"Alright guys lets go." Marco says. I quickly wash my dish and grab my school bag. To Hamilton Shore we go.
-
Not all the time I walked the halls of Hamilton Shore was I alone. I was always with my best friend, Claude Daniels.

Speaking of Claude, he should be here by now. Every morning we wait by my locker for each other. I wonder whe-

"Boo." A voice that is obviously Claude's says.

I turn around, unamused.

"So you just don't like to have fun, huh? He asks.

I chuckle, and began opening my locker.

Claude and I have been best friends since the 1st grade.

While I got smarter, he got taller and buffed.

He's got a lot of muscles.

I, personally, think he's on steroids.

But once I bring it up we always argue, so we don't really talk about that.

I finish getting my books for the day and we began walking down the halls together.

"So how was Maine? I ask him.

Claude was gone for 2 weeks when his family decided to take a trip to Maine. Just like that. We kind of got into it when he left because he left without telling me.

3 days without hearing or seeing your best friends kinda gets you worried.

Then they pick up like everything's completely normal.

"It was okay. Could've gone better." He shrugs.

I nod my head.

I look up in time to see Sophia Alice walking by me.

I call out for her and tell Claude I'll be right back.

"So are you going to really tell me where you're going? I ask in a whisper.

She smiles.

"On a date." She answers excitedly.

I gave her an excited look.

"With who? I ask.

"Fine but you're going to have to cover me. And you absolutely cannot tell Marco."

I nod my head as I sign to continue.

"I'm going out with Chris.' She ways.

My jaw drops.

"Marcos best friend?!"