Chapter 30: Spooky

2 months later...

Micah walked down the stairs in a shirt and gray shorts to make some breakfast. His beard was fully grown and even thicker than before.

He woke up in a fairly good mood today. He and Mariana have been going well the past two months without any Electra drama, and he hoped it stayed that way.

When he was in the kitchen, he made some oatmeal, with fruits on top, and sat on a barstool between Mason and Mylah. His brother was tapping something on his phone while his sister was finishing up some homework.

He started eating his food while watching the small TV that was in the corner. His oatmeal was delicious and very juicy as the small berries burst inside his mouth.

"Guys, can you help me with some questions?" Mylah asked as she got off her seat and went into the narrow space between her brothers.

"What subject is it?" Mason asked.

"Math," she replied, placing her book on the table.

"Why are you leaving it so late?" Micah said, peering over at the book.

"I did some last night but I fell asleep," she said, pulling a chair under the table to sit opposite them, "can you just quickly help me to finish off these last few questions?"

"Alright," they said in unison and began helping her answer the remaining questions.

When they were on the last one, they heard the front door bang open and Electra waltzed into the kitchen wearing a red jacket with pants, her hair dyed blonde, and she had on sunglasses.

"Hello, my boys!" She greeted, showing off her teeth as her face lit up like the sun.

They both turned their heads around in confusion at the sound of her voice. They were shocked to see her as they weren't expecting any visitors at this time.

"Why is she here?" Micah groaned. Out of everything that had to go wrong this morning, it had to be this.

"Micah, I promise you, I did not invite her here," Mason said.

"Then who let her in?" He sighed irritably and continued eating, trying to ignore her presence. He didn't want to have to look at her so early in the morning, just when his day was almost off to a perfect start.

"How are you?" She skipped over playfully. She kissed Mason on the cheek, leaving a wet imprint of her red lipstick. She then went over to Micah to give him one but he moved his head away.

"Electra, don't you even try and kiss me."

"Why not? Don't you want a little one?"

"No."

"Lady, why are you trying so hard? Micah clearly doesn't like you," Mylah butted in.

"Oh but he'll soon change his mind, I always make them change their mind." She smirked and ruffled his hair.

Micah slapped her hand away. "Leave me alone, what are you even doing here?"

"I just came to say hello before going to work," she said innocently.

"Does that work include prostitution?" Micah muttered when her back was turned away from him.

"I heard that." She rolled her eyes with a low scowl at what he thought of her. "And no, I'm a graphic designer." Her smile had a little smug as she had just proved him wrong.

Micah raised his hand to say something else but decided against it since Mylah was still with them.

"Anyway, it was nice seeing you two today, I'm going to head off now," she announced.