caretaker | atsuhiro sako (mr. compress) fluff [female-reader request]

a/n: I feel like I just wrote a one-shot about him, but y'all really like this guy so here we are again

prompt: Atsuhiro runs a bath for (Y/n)

warning: just some suggestive content at the end lol

word count: 505

.・-: ✧ :- Second Person Point of View -: ✧ :-・.

Life sometimes gets messy. Regardless of whatever difficulties life throws at you, you had no choice but to continue and move forward. This particular difficulty you faced came in the form of an abnormally large mud puddle on the side of the road. A puddle that was sped through by a careless driver, coving you in its dirty contents. With a heavy sigh, you walked home in soggy shoes.

"What happened to you?" Atsuhiro questioned in a worried tone. "Are you okay?" He saw your state and was understandably startled, quickly rushing to your side.

"Oh, yeah, it's no big deal," You shrugged as you kicked off your shoes to let them dry. "I'll just take a shower and then we can have dinner." Atsuhiro shook his head, taking your hands in his. He pulled you along, toward the bathroom.

"No, that won't do," Atsuhiro told you kindly. "You take off your clothes and I'll run a bath for you." You saw the smile on his face and chuckled. He was so swift to treat you like an absolute princess; tender, romantic, and thoughtful. You decided to entertain him, and grabbed a towel to wrap around your body after you removed your dirty clothes. You heard the sound of the water running in the bathroom as you entered. The warm smile on your boyfriend's face filled you with butterflies.

"In," Atsuhiro said, placing his hand over his eyes innocently. "I've already got everything around." You chuckled again, dropping the towel and sliding into the bathtub. The buddles that built along the surface of the water hid your body. The pleasant temperature of the water relaxed your muscles, some of the mud dissolving off your body at first contact. You then felt Atsuhiro's fingers graze the skin of your exposed shoulders.

"Even doused in mud, you are the most beautiful human being I have ever laid my eyes on," Atsuhiro muttered, laying a light kiss on your cheek. your heart skipped a beat and you felt an irresistible smile creep onto your face. Atsuhiro reached for the bottle of shampoo that sat on the edge of the tub. Soon after, you felt his skillful hands thread through your locks. The smell of the shampoo was sweet, and Atsuhiro's soft rhythmic movements were beyond soothing. You hummed in satisfaction. Yet, something nagged at you.

"Atsuhiro, why do you do these things for me?" You asked carefully, feeling his hands pause at your words. You failed to see the small and sincere smile on his face.

"Because I love you," Atsuhiro said simply. "I admire you and worry about you. You are mine after all, aren't you?" Atsuhiro's somewhat soapy fingers tilt your head toward him. His lips met yours before you had a chase to answer his question. You felt electricity spark between you and Atsuhiro, his actions conveying clear and overwhelming passion. He slowly pulled away, a lovestruck smile on his face.

"Atsu... I think you're gonna have to get in here with me," You told him with a smirk.

"Well, if you insist, darling."