chapter twenty one - perfection

It has been just over two months since I started to try and perfect becoming an Animagus. I sit in on my bed in my dorm studying with Lily when Remus burst through my door. I sit up and Lily gets off her bed, fairly confused, as Remus stands there with the rest of the boys behind him, I know exactly what this is about.

"Sirius I am going to kill you!" I go to lunge toward him but Lily grabs around my waist to stop me.

"okay we are going to take a deep breath." She says as she lets me go. Sirius cowers behind James.

"why are you trying to become an Animagus!?" Remus yells at me.

"Sirius you had one job!" I snare at him.

"It wasn't me it was James!" I told lily she could tell James, but he promised not to say anything. Lily and I both look at him with fire in our eyes.

"Lily, I love yo-"

"save it potter." She adds.

"please don't kill me." He pleas.

"it's not me you'll have to worry about, dear." She says smiling.

"why didn't you tell me Sevyn?" Remus is fuming. I have never seen him this mad.

"oh, for the second time, that's a bit rich, and I wasn't telling anyone until I perfected it!"

"why are you trying to do this to yourself?!"

"I'm not anymore!" that wasn't supposed to come out.

"oh, good problem solved!" peter chimes in from the back. But James knows better.

"what does that mean?"

"she doesn't have to try anymore." Lily says proudly.

"for the idiots in the back, one more time please?" Sirius questions.

"she's perfected it." Remus says softly. Sirius, James and Peter burst through Remus and come straight up to me.

"whoa already? That's so cool!" Peter says.

"how can you already control your transformation so fast?" James asks.

"what animal are you!?" I think Sirius screamed that.

"a black cat Sirius." I answer him.

"her eyes stay green when she transforms, it's so amazing." Lily states. I showed her last night.

"ahh, a black cat, makes a lot of sense. Passive." Thank you Sirius.

"forceful." Says Peter.

"mysterious." States James

"elegant." Lily smiles elbowing me. Everybody is just laughing and giggling until Remus chimes in.

"affectionate."