😵✨Hallucinations✨😵

It had been a month now and Harry had fixed his sleeping pattern awhile ago. Hermione stopped ranting about how he needs to sleep so that's good, Ginny had calmed down about the Tom Riddle situation a couple weeks ago. And Ron was just Ron, Harry was walking down a hall alone. Nobody ever walked down this hall so he decided to get some quiet time to himself while he still had it. He had a book in his hand that he was reading, it was quite an interesting book. He suddenly heard someone's voice.... A familiar voice..... It wasn't a good familiar one... It's like one he's heard normally when he was younger and with the Dursleys. It was a creepy one, it sent a chill down his spine then suddenly... He saw someone come out of the dark. His bright red eyes shined as he did, his perfect clean Slytherin robes. And his black hair..... It was Tom Riddle. Seeing him his Emerald Green Eyes widened, stepping back he continued to keep his eye contact. Just in case if he blinked he would disappear and appear somewhere else. A smile appeared on Tom's face... It only turned into a mysterious smirk. He immediately shut his eyes tight making sure he didn't see anything... Slowly opening them he was gone. Was he hallucinating things? Cause he got rid of him last year, there's no way he would be back. He immediately sprinted out of the hallway and to The Gryffindor Common Room. He didn't stop and just ran up to Bed, running he threw his shoes in the floor beside his bed and got into bed. Pulling the thick sheets over his shaken body.

Hermione and Ron and Just finished dinner, looking at the seat Harry always sat in Hermione looked at Ron. "Have you seen Harry today? I haven't seen him in any of our classes today...something's wrong". She mumbled the last part. The ginger nodded "Maybe he's in The Common Room?". He said as he stood up "Let's go" Hermione nodded as she followed The Ginger out of The Great Hall. Walking up the moving stairs Ron had started to worry, what if he was in trouble? Especially with a Murderer on the loose. It's not safe. After getting to the common room they both ran up the stairs, Ron insisted Hermione to come into the boys bedrooms. They both did... But seeing Harry in his bed made them relieved but he was shaking, they made their way over and went to his side. "Harry?".

Hearing the females voice Harry got startled and clenched his covers, staring at the two "Oh.... It's just you guys"he mumbles relieved it wasn't who he thought it was. He slowly sat up and looked at the two "Where were you? We haven't seen you all day" the girl asked worried. "Just wanted some alone time.... That's all" he mumbled as he crossed his legs looking at them. Ron looked at him and sat down at the edge of his bed and sighed, knowing he was lying. But he didn't wanna push him to tell him and Hermione, he could tell them in his own time. "Alright... Just tell us if you're feeling unwell". They both said.

Harry smiled at their kindness.

"You got it".

_______________________________________

Word count: 555
__________________.

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!
So this will be the first time Harry saw Tom,
but was hallucinating.
They'll be a time that he sees Tom
In Real-Life though.
Just not now
But soon cause I can't wait XD

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤