😉✨Who's the lucky guy?✨😉

Enjoy!!

Hearing a familiar voice call his eyes slowly opened to seeing tom and smacked him,
"Ahh!".

"Ow!"
He whined, rubbing his face and watching Harry sit up.
Harry put his Hand over his mouth and smiled slightly
"Sorry"
He chuckled.
"It's fine- you better get up and to The Great Hall, your friends will be worried if they don't see you all day. Would like you to stay but they might tell a teacher that they haven't seen you all day".

"Was your fault anyway -_-"
Harry said as he stood up but Tom grabbed his waist and pulled him back to sit down on the bed again.
"But you agreed kitty~"
He said slipping two fingers under his belt and pulling him closer, putting his hand up his shirt.
Harry turned his head to look at him, his cheeks lighting up as red as Toms eyes were.
"Tom..I need to go n. Now"
He felt Tom caress his chest and he looked at him.
"Tom.. " Tom nodded and slipped his hand down and out of Harry's shirt. Releasing him from his grip, standing up he pulled Harry up to stand. Walking over to his chair and grabbed Harry's Gryffindor cloak. Harry tucked in his shirt and fixed his shirt and put his tie on. Tom walked back over, putting Harry's glasses on and giving him his cloak.

"Thanks Tom"
He smiled and Tom nodded "No problem Kitty".
He gave Harry a small peck on the lips before he teleported him out of the chamber,
"I'm going back to bed".
He said, changing into his pajamas and getting into bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking into The Great Hall he saw his friends looking at him, he went and sat down beside Hermione. But once he did Hermione pulled him into a tight hug.

"Where were you!!?? We've been so worried if something had happened to you!"
She said frustrated cause he scared them.
Letting go she waited for him to answer.

Harry pulled his rucksack off his shoulder, his cloak on it.
"Sorry, something came up" Ron then saw something on Harry's neck.

"Something to do with a girl?"
He smirked and Harry's face went red, Hermione snorted and laughed. Harry shook his head side to side and Ron's eyes widened
"A boy!!".
He laughed, not affected that he liked guys. Hermione did the same.
Harry looked away feeling embarrassed
"Don't worry Harry, We're not homophobic "
Ron said and Hermione nodded.

"But you might wanna cover that up before a teacher sees, and probably won't go easy on you. Especially Professor Snape" Ron said.
"Oh!"
Hermione reached into her bag and pulled out foundation and a makeup sponge
"Come here" she leaned over and started applying the foundation over the hickeys on Harry's neck.

"There! Good as New!"
She said putting the items back in her bag.
"Now, who's the lucky Guy?~"
Ron smirked and watched as Harry's cheeks lit up.
He then frowned and looked down
"I can't tell you now, not in front of everybody. Maybe after classes are over"
The two nodded to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

After classes were over he brought the two over to a empty Hallway.
"Sooo? Who's the lucky boy?".
Harry looked at the two worried "Promise you won't hate me or tell anyone".
"Of course we won't!!"
They both said surprised that he would ever think of that.

"Ok..... It's... "

"Tom.. "
The two raised an eyebrow
"Tom who?"
Hermione asked.

"T.... Tom Riddle"

They were both shocked, Ron most shocked.
"He's alive!!??"
Ron exclaimed grabbing onto Harry's shoulders
"Did he hurt you!?".
"Wha- No Ron He didn't, but he won't hurt anyone. And I'll make sure of it".
Ron took a deep breath and let go of Harry's shoulders.

"Make sure he leaves my sister alone, please"
He pleaded him and Harry nodded.
"Already told him not to hurt anyone, or get anything to hurt others".
Ron smiled "Then I'm fine with him".
"Me too"
Hermione agrees smiling.

"Thank you guys!"
He pulled the two into a hug the other two joining it.

"No problem Harry".
_______________________________________

Word Count:678
___________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

I am on a streak!!
Actually doing Daley posts! 😄
I'm not too sure on what I'll do in the next Chapter, I wanna add time travel but also don't.
What do you think should happen?

Hope you enjoyed!!

Comment or PM me if you want something to happen in the story and I'll fit it in!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤