😡💢Say Sorry💢😡

Enjoy!!

Tom had been introduced to the staff and was now going by Thomas Evans. He went to normal classes with Harry by his side of course, The Gryffindors actually liked him. They thought he was funny, and some of the girls liked him a little too much. Draco thought of him as cool and wanted to befriend him so he could make fun of Mud bloods and other pathetic people. But he refused.

Hermione and Ron obviously were absolutely dying of how stupid he was. You wouldn't even guess it was Tom Riddle, walking down the halls With The Golden Trio. Tom couldn't stop thinking what would happen if he got caught bu-

"TOM!"
Harry yelled in his ear and Tom got startled "Sorry, spaced out" he chuckled a gulp following with it. Before Harry could start talking again-

"Well Potter!!"
Draco called as he strutted down the hall over to the four with his two idiot friends.

"And my least favourite person in the world has just arrived "
Harry said with a smile as he turned around. "What do you want Malfoy?" he growled looking into his ice blue eyes as he tried to remain calm.

"Jeezz, didn't know you had that in you. Does Weasley and His Mudblood Girlfriend have it too?-" Ron immediately kicked him in the balls. The three jumping back quite shocked, Draco dropped to the ground now on his knees.
Some students had come out of their classrooms and started watching the seven. Draco stood up and caught his balance
"What the hell Weasley!!???" he yelled as he looked at Tom "You shouldn't be with these freaks, they're mental. Especially Potter!-".

Rage filled Tom up as he grabbed Draco by the throat and slammed him against a wall, taking his disguise off.
"You wanna say that again blondie?"
Draco's eyes widened in horror seeing Tom.
The students that were around were astounded, some of them went to get the teachers.
"Say sorry.... SAY SORRY!!!!" He yelled furious in his face and he could see Draco starting to choke on his own tears of fear.
"Say sorry. "
Draco gulped as he gave up "Sorry.. Just let me go" he pleaded him, once he did Tom let go of his neck and Draco fell to the ground.
Rubbing his neck and choking on his own tears.

Dumbledore, Minerva and Severus came around the corner but once they saw Tom their eyes widened.

"Tom...?"
Dumbledore mumbled then looked around at the students "All of you, back to your dormitories immediately". He instructed and they did as they were told, But Harry Ron and Hermione stayed.

"You three too-"

Before he could finish Harry went in front of Tom and shielded him from the three teachers "Leave him alone... Please Headmaster... ".
The teachers were astounded by Harry's actions and so was Tom "Harry it's fi-" "No it's not Tom!" Tom just went silent after that. Tom gestured Hermione and Ron to pull Harry away and they did so.  Dumbledore walked over to Tom looking him up and down
"Tom...".
_______________________________________
Word Count:511
__________________

Hey Guys it's La-Lloyd!!

What the f- almost three weeks and we're at 1000 reads!!!??? I am so shocked right now.
Thank you so much!!!

Ok, calm down XD. so there's two chapters to go, I already have them planned out and it'll be juicy!!-w-

If you have any questions or suggestions for upcoming chapters comment or pm me!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤