💤🖤Sleeping in💚💤 13/18+

Enjoy!!

The next morning he woke up, slowly opening his Emerald Green eyes. Blinking a couple times he reached over, grabbing his glasses from the desk beside him and put them on. Sitting up he saw Tom sitting on a chair, his cloak and jumper on another chair. Sleeping with his arms folded and leaning back. Before he knew Toms eyes popped opened and Harry got startled, and looked away.

"Morning sleeping-beauty"

He said putting his arms down as he stood up and walked over to him, sitting down on the side of his own bed. Leaning over he gave him a peck on his lips, a smile going across his face. Harry smiled slightly

"What time is it?"
He questioned then Tom checked his watch
"6:30am". Harry had used a spell to replace his pajamas with his uniform, just having to put his cloak on
He replied and Harry nodded, Tom couldn't help but stare at Harry's lips. Getting up he moved closer to Harry he crawled closer to him, placing his right arm over his left one. Grabbing Harry's right arm with his left arm he layed down right on top of him, placing his lips on Harry's. Closing his eyes.

_______________________________________
Warning!!: Some inappropriate stuff coming up, (No Smut) but it might disturb younger viewers proceed with caution.
_______________________________________

Harry got startled when Tom squeezed his arm and made it hard for him to sit up, Harry just wrapped his legs around his waist and embraced the kiss.

Feeling it start to fill his mouth now Tom stuck his tongue inside of Harry's mouth, Harry's eyes widened feeling a sick feeling in his stomach. But he loved it. It went on for two minutes and Tom finally removed his lips and tongue from Harry's mouth, salvia falling from Harry's mouth. Tom smiled at him and pulled Harry for another passionate kiss, only Harry closed his eyes with him this time. His left arm trapped cause Toms stomach was on it, he moved his tongue up and down in Harry's mouth. Making Harry moan slightly, feeling sick now. But he wouldn't let go of the kiss, his heart pounding the whole time.

Once Tom stopped he released Harry's mouth from his own, more saliva on both their tongues. Harry breathing faster now and looked up at him, he was done now. Tom smiled at him, Harry looked at Toms watch and his eyes widened.

"I'm gonna be late!-"
He got halfway up but Tom pulled him back down
"Im sure none of your teachers would mind if you miss a few classes".
Harry raised his eyebrow but sighed
"Fine.. But it's your fault if I get in trouble".

"Oh your in trouble alright"
He grabbed both of Harry's wrist, pulling his own tie off and tying it around them. Pulling them up above Harry's head he grabbed them.
"In trouble you are Mr Potter"
He hummed as he placed his lips on Harry's, his tongue wrapping itself around Harry's. A bit of saliva came out of his half opened mouth he tightened his grip on his hands. And tightening his legs around Tom's waist. Closing his eyes they kept this up for 30 minutes, taking breaks in between five minutes.
---------------------------------------------------------

After releasing Harry from the kiss for the last time Harry looked at Tom with a smile, he did as well. Tom slowly unwrapped his tie from a Harry's hands and put it on his pillow. Moving his hand to Harry's shirt, removing his tie he put it beside his own and slowly unbuttoning The first three buttons of Harry's shirt. Moving in closer he moved Harry's head up and started sucking onto the bottom of Harry's neck.

Harry squinting his eyes one of them was closed, but he looked at the top of Toms head. His right arm still being gripped by Toms, and his left one trapped by Toms stomach. Tom slowly moved his lips down to Harry's collarbone and started sucking on it, small bites in between. Harry using his legs to push Toms back down so he could get deeper into his neck. It started to leave bruises on his neck, a couple minutes later Harry had released his grip on his legs looser from Toms back.

Tom slowly stuck his tongue out, dragging it from Harry's collarbone to his chin. Looking back into his eyes he smirked as he licked Harry's lips then stuck his tongue into his mouth. Starting to make out with him again, all of this lasted an hour. After three minutes he finally stopped with it all, looking at Harry's face. He was breathing harshly, you could hear him gasping for air. It only made Tom wanting to do it all again, but Harry was tired. Tom slowly let go of Harry's hand and sat up but had arms wrap around his neck.

"No"
He said out of breath as he pulled Tom back down onto him, but Tom pulled his lips from Harry's and his hands from his neck. Sitting up.
"No Harry, your tired. Maybe later"
He said as he sat at the edge of his bed.
Harry sighed and nodded, closing his eyes slowly.
Before Tom stood up he grabbed his arm
"Tom?"
Tom looked back at Harry and raised An eyebrow.
"Yes?"
He questioned
"Can you sleep with me?... "
He asked looking at him and sighed,
"Scoot over".
Smiling Harry let go of Toms arm, moving over as Tom climbed in and layed down.
Motioning for Harry to lay beside him, Harry moving over to Tom he rested his head on Toms Chest. Tom wrapping his arm around Harry.
_______________________________________

Word Count:943
__________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

So I got this chapter abit later, cause I posted that extremely long one shot earlier.
The Diary swap. You can check that out in if you want.
Not very much to say but hope you enjoyed!!

If you have any suggestions or what you would like to happen in the story and I might add it in.

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤