💀🖋️Disguise🖋️💀

Enjoy!!

"Alright bye Harry! See you later"
The two said as they teleported back up to the school with a portkey Tom conjured up for them.
"See ya"
He said before they left, Tom came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Laying his chin on his shoulder, Harry looked over to his shoulder his green eyes meeting Tom's red ones. A smile going across Tom's lips, not a normal one though.

"No Tom"
He knew exactly what he was thinking of, it was his eyes and smile that gave it away. Tom pulled him to sit down on the dark green couch and holding him close. Shoving his face in his neck so Harry couldn't move. Later on Tom was laying down and held Harry close, Tom and conjured a blanket awhile ago. Tom fell asleep awhile ago and Harry was keeping an eye on the time, half asleep himself.

Eh, I guess one nap won't hurt right? He thought and closed his eyes. Cuddling up with Tom and closing his eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry

Harry

"HARRY!!"
Tom yelled in my ear, me jumping slightly and popping my eyes opened. Tom was sitting up, my head on his lap. He looked down at me "Ugh.... Tom really, had to yell in my ear-"he then realized something. "Where's my tie?" "You looked uncomfortable so I took it off, it's on the table beside me". Harry sighed in relief, he thought something had happened while he was asleep. Tom grabbed Harry's glasses off the table and gave them to him, Harry took his glasses from him and put them on over his Green Eyes.

Once he put his glasses on Tom leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips, looking into his eyes he smiled. He had beautiful emerald eyes, they were familiar... It was like that curse he put on him as a baby but it rebounded. That's how he became the boy who lived. Tom felt very lonely down here all day waiting for Harry to come down here, and sometimes he couldn't.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah Tom?"

Tom took a second to think, he wasn't sure how to say it though.. God dammit Tom. Just say it
"Can I come up with you?... It's just abit lonely down here".
Harry raised an eyebrow but chuckled
"Of course you can, but you'll need a disguise. Everyone will notice that pretty face of yours" he joked as he caressed Toms cheek for a couple of seconds. Smirking Tom grabbed Harry's wrist and his chin with the other hand "Just pretty?" Harry nodded with a smile but it just made Tom smack his lips against his own. Tom kept a good hold of Harry's wrist and chin, not letting them go for even a second.

Harry grabbed Toms arm with his other arm, basically telling him to stop. He did and let go of Harry

"Hmm?".

"Common, wanna come up to the school or not?"
He sat up and stood on his feet.
Tom jumped up off the couched and followed Harry happily.
_______________________________________

Word Count:512
__________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday,
I've just been very tired lately.
Especially yesterday and today.
I usually try post near half ten at night.
I honestly am not sure what I'll do in the third chapter, have an idea but I'm not sure if it'll work out.
I'm hopefully gonna make it to twenty chapters. Not sure if more.

If you have any questions or suggestions for upcoming chapters comment or pm me!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤