Who is in there?

I opened the car door and got in the passenger seat.

I settled in and talked to Happy "Hi Happy how are you? Sorry for..." I picked my head up and I immediately noticed that it is NOT Happy.

"What the..." And at that minute someone from behind struggled me a d I lost conscious.

I woke up in a dark room, I didn't saw anything. My mouth was cover with a piece of fabric and my hands and legs were tied to the chair with a rope, it was very tight and it hurted me so I tried not to move to much.

"Hey! Who are you?! What do you want from me??!" I shouted to the complete darkness. But no one answered.

"Please tell me what you want! And stop being such a freak!!" I shouted again but no one answered, again.

"Wait until the Avengers notice that I'm gone!, they will find me and then they will kill you! Idiot!!"

"I don't think you want to keep screaming and coursing me if you want to keep living darling." The voice said from the darkness.

"Who..who are you?" I said with a shaky voice.

"You know who I'm..you just need to thimk hard enough shadow"

Shadow? How does he know my soldiers name? "How do you know that? Who are you?"

"You just don't give up aren't ya? Ok... I will tell you but..you. need to do something for me shadow" the voice said and I think he came a little bit closer..

"Stop calling me that!! And...what do you want me to do?" I know what he would ask is gonna be bad but I can't let him get away while knowing who I'm.

"The tesseract.. Where is it?" The voice said.

"Why do you want to know?" I said.

"well me and the tesseract have a..atrong connection" The voice said and I knew he is NOT getting anything from me.

"And I don't give a fuck, I'm not telling you." I hissed and I think I heard steps.

"Oh y/n don't do that you don't want dear Tony to know what kind of MONSTER he is welcoming to his name home!." The voicesaid whike taking a few steps towards me.. I could see that he wore black boots, a long Grey coat, black pentsand a black shirt, but his face...I couldn't see it.

"He is not gonna know because YOU'R NOT GONNA TELL HIM!! I shouted at him and he started walking fast towards me "what are you doing?!" He went to me and grabbed my throat , hard, and when I saw his face... I could have never forget them, I knew that face.

"It's you..how are you still.." I said in fear.

"What? Alive? Yeah I'm ok but thanks to YOU I don't have half fmy face!" He took the mask he wore, it reviled his face, they were disgusting, his left side of his face was burned completely and he had scars on his neck. But with all of his scars I could've still recognize him.

"Do you remember me now?? Ha?? NOW DO YOU REMEMBERME Y/N!!!"

"Henry? Is that you?" I said in shock.

Henry was my trainer in HYDAR, and when I escaped all the fault was on him.

"Yes it's me now tell me where the tesseract is before I slice your troat and dump your body to the ocean!" He hissed and squeezed my throat more what made me choke a bit.

"Henry, listen to me, I don't know where it is.. And even if I knew why would I tell you?"

His grip on me tightend and I was gasping for air.

"Because IF you won't tell me I will kill YOU and EVERYONE you love, starting with Bucky!." He said and relaesed my throat allowing me to breath again and he took a couple steps back.

"NO! no... Please don't do anything to him.. But I really don't know! When we returned it from Loki I wasn't even allowed to look at it." I said

"Then who is in charge for it?"

I didn't answer.

He slapped my across my face and hold my face with his hand and pulled me close to him.

"TELL ME!!" He screamed to my face what made me gasp.

"I..I... I don't know..!" I said and he hit me across my face and I fainted.

Bucky's pov:

I woke up in the morning and brushed my teeth, got dressed and just started the morning. I went to make me some coffee and I noticed that I don't have auger so I went to y/n's apartment to ask if she can bring me sugar.

I tried to open the door but it was locked which was weird because y/n always unlock the door in the mornings, I went to my apartment and brought the second key for her apartment, we always have each others keys, just for in case we lost ours. I went to her apartment and opened the door.

"Y/n? Are you here?" I searched the apartment and there was no one there.

I immediately rushed to my apartment and took the keys to Tony's car which was still here from yesterday. I drove to the Avenhers Towek because maybe she spent the night there, but...without telling me?

I crashed into the building and everyone's eyes were on me, I went to the secretary's desk.

"Can you please tell Ms. Stark that Bucky is waiting for him in the loby? It's important." I said and the whole lobby went silent.

"Ok Bucky I will call him." I thanked her and walked off and started walking back and forth nervously.

"Hey Bucky what are you doing here? And..alone..where is y/n? " Tony asked and looked for y/n.

"Yeah thats the thing, I Don't know I went to her apartment to borrow some sugar so I went here. Is she here?" I asked looking helpless.

"No, after she left yesterday we didn't see her." Tony said.

"When did she leave?" I asked Tony.

"Ummmm about 4am." Tony replied.

"Ok good them let's go see the footage from last night since she got here.

We went to the security room and checked the cameras.

"There there now she is getting inside..run it a little but further...aaaaand stop." I told Tony that was with the cameras.

"Now play it" I told him and he did it.

In the video we see Happy getting knocked out by 2 man that threw him in the garbage can. And then they got in the car. A few seconds later we see y/n getting in that car with them, and that means they took her. I was furious. Why would someone do it to her?

"Oh no.." I said and Tony immediately got up his chair and started throwing orders at everyone to find that guy and call the Avengers.