Friends?

Tony got me back to the living room and we saw everyone starting to leave, I noticed Bucky taking our plates to the sink. When he noticed I returned he quickly put the plates in the sink and came to me.

"Hey y/n, Hello Ms. Stark," Bucky said looking at us.

"Hello to you too Bucky," Tony said and went to talk to Pepper.

"Hey Bucky, did you finish eating?" I asked and Bucky started laughing.

"Why do you always worry about me?" Bucky asked me and went behind me and started driving me to the elevator.

"Because that's what friends do, they take care of each other," I said and looked up at him.

he smirked, "So we are friends?" He said and looked down at me.

"Yes, we are, even best friends," I said and looked at him back with a smile, he smiled too.

We arrived in the elevator and got in, Bucky reached to press on the first floor but I reached him and pressed it and our hands touched, he immediately returned his hand to the wheelchair's handle.

"Home it is," Bucky said and drove me out of the elevator.

"Wait Bucky we need to buy some groceries, I have nothing at home."

"Ok, where do you want me to go?" Bucky asked and we got out of the building toward the car.

"You? What about me?" I asked and looked up at him confused while he drove me to the car door.

He stopped, opened the door, and helped me get in the car and with the wheelchair in the trunk. 

"You, are staying home because I Don't want you to force yourself too much." And closed the door.

"Wait" I sighed and waited for him to get in the car.

He got in the driver's seat and started driving.

"Bucky," I said in an angry tone.

"What," Bucky said calmly.

"What do you mean 'what'? I'm not staying at home like a hopeless person while you go out to buy groceries. And anyway how are you going to know what to buy?" 

"A. You're not hopeless, you're injured, and B. You're going to tell me what to buy." Bucky said and made a turn to our building.

I sighed and said, "Fine I will write you a list".

We got to the building and I opened the door and Bucky ran to me, to grab me before I fell.

"Hey, y/n take it easy, hold on to yourself by the door while I bring the wheelchair, ok?" And went to the trunk.

"No Bucky, I can do this, I'm not paralyzed I can walk," I said and took a step further, that was a wrong move and I fell again. Bucky was about to close the trunk when he heard me fall and threw the wheelchair away and went to help me.

"HEY y/n what are you doing! I told you to wait!" Bucky said while he ran to me and picked me up and placed me on the stairs outside of the building.

"God, I'm so sorry I really thought I can do this..." I said and looked down.

"It's OK y/n, I know it's hard to let people help you..." Bucky said and went to bring the wheelchair.

And then from nowhere a truck came and ran over the wheelchair, and we just sat there staring at the broken wheelchair.

  "Well... there goes my wheelchair.." I said and smiled at Bucky. 

"That's not funny y/n," Bucky said with a serious face, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"uh, yes it is," I said and started laughing and Bucky joined.

Bucky locked the car and sat next to me on the stairs. "Oh god y/n..what would I do without you..." And smiled at me but I was shy so I faced down. A piece of hair fell on my face and Bucky moved it behind my ear, I felt butterflies, my eyes were weak and my heart started pounding fast.

He put his hand on the back of my head and got closer to me, I turned my head to face him, he got a little closer..and..we heard a honk from the road and the moment was lost...

"Ok, so we should get going.." Bucky said and got up, he offered me his hand and helped me get up.

"Yeah, we should," I said and Bucky took my hand and put it over his shoulder for support.

We stepped into the building and went into the elevator. I pressed level 7 to get to my apartment.

It was already 21:25, and I was tired, and Bucky even more since I guess he was too worried about me after what happened that he just didn't sleep.

We got out of the elevator and went towards my apartment, it was open.

"Did you live it open?" I asked Bucky.

"No, I know I locked it, the key is in my pants." He said and showed me the key. "Wait, y/n where is your key?" Bucky asked looking at me.

"It's here in my.." I said and when I reached my pocket I realized they were gone. "Oh no, I guess Henry took them when he kidnapped me!" I told Bucky and he immediately picked me up in his arms and put me on my couch.

He runs through the apartment, He searched the entire apartment for a sign that Henry was here but he found nothing so he came to me.

"Ok come on y/n we are leaving," Bucky said picking me up but I resisted.

"No Bucky I'm not leaving, Henry isn't here which means that maybe he looked for me and when he didn't find me he went to search somewhere else," I said and backed down to the couch slowly.

"NO Y/N WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!" Bucky yelled at me, and I saw a look on his face that I saw or thought I would see, it changed to more of a concerned look because he saw how frightened I was.

"No, no, no y/n...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you..and now you're scared of me, I-" he said and backed away while grabbing his head.

"I should go, I'm sorry..I.." Bucky said and turned and started walking to the door.

"No Bucky! Wait!" I said and Bucky turned around, I got up and started walking to him, my legs hit the couch, "AHHHHHH" I screamed and fell to the floor.

"Y/N what are you doing??" Bucky said and ran to help me but I was under so much pressure, I couldn't take it anymore and I started sobbing. He kneeled beside me and hugged me. He made me feel safe.

"It's ok y/n, take it all out.." Bucky said while hugging me tight.

"I'm just so scared. I don't know what to do.." Bucky cut me off and said-"Hey hey hey y/n, don't be scared, I'm right here and I will keep you safe. I promise you if Henry even TRY to touch you, waiting for him a hell of a surprise..."