Nephilim

We danced and drank all night, until everyone were so drank and tired to even get up so the party was over. It was around 3am and everyone went home. They were so many people I didn't know so I guess it was Tony's friends.

"I'm so tired omg" I said whilst I was resting my head on Bucky's lap. I loved his embrace, and when he stroked my hair gently I felt the most comfortable and safe then I was ever in my life.

"Then let's go home." Bucky said and looked down at me falling slowly asleep.

"Or not.." He said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Oooook guy-" Sam bursted out of the doors and Bucky put his finger on his lip to silence him and Sam immediately stopped talking.

"I just wanted to say I'm leaving, bye everyone" Sam said and left.

Bucky picked my head up and slide a pillow under my head and went to the other couch and spanned there the whole night, looking at me.

I woke up to a noise of a glass breaking and saw Nat in the kitchen doing the dishes so I guess a glass fell from her hand.

"Nat, are you ok?" I asked slowly sitting up.

"Yes I'm ok, and sorry for waking you up." Nat said throwing the broken glass to the trash can.

I looked around and didn't saw Bucky anywhere so I asked Nat. "Hey Nat, where's Bucky?" Nat looked at me with confusion.

"Didn't he tell you? He went on a mission with Steve and Sam." Nat saying drying her hands with the kitchen towel.

"No. He haven't.. Did he tell you where the mission was?" I asked and got up, I got a little dizzy and held my head with my hands until I was fine and kept walking.

"Are you ok?" Nat asked, "Do you want water? Tea?" Nat asked turning around to the kettle.

"No no no it's ok, I'm just dizzy from last night..." I said and sat on the chair next to the kitchen counter.

"The mission is downtown, in this fancy museum some lunatics robbed a bank with this weird guns so they called Steve for help and he took Bucky for support, then Sam asked 'what am I a ghost?' And they took him too." Nat said while she made me some tea. "Here, drink it." Nat said and I took the yea smirking at her.

"What?" Nat said with a confused look on her face.

"You just LOVE taking care of me ha?" I said drinking the tea.

"Ok so I'm heading there" I said as I put the empty glass in the sink.

"Head where?" Nat asked.

"To the museum." I said and took my jacket  from the couch.
Nat didn't care, she knows I can take care of myself.

I got in my car and drove to the one museum I know. It was this greek matology museum, I was never there but there is a lot of expensive stuff in there so I guessed they're there. And I was right, at the minute I got there, I heard shouting and gun shooting. So I got out of the car and took my gun with me.

"I'm sorry Ms, I can't let you pass." A cop said and put his hands out to stop me but I just pulled out my badge and he let me pass.