Nephilim 2.0

We got back to the Avengers Towel and told everyone the news.

"Wait so he just gave you the letter and ran away?" Net asked getting up the couch.

"Yyyyep." I said and smiled awkwardly.

"Did you try to find him?" Pepper asked.

"Yes, we wanted to put his photo from our body camera into the computer, but guess what. There was no one there! It's like he was invisible to the camera!" I said and everyone were in shock with their mouth dropped.

"How?! What the fuck is that guy? A vampire?!" Tony shouted from the bar while he poured him a glass.

"Listen I know y'all are very upset and in shock but right now we need to help Y/n found out what the hell Nephilim is and how is she connected to that." Bucky said and put his hand on the small of my back.

"Thanks Buck" I said quietly, just for him to hear.

"Bucky is right. We should help you now, just like you helped us till now." Steve said and stood by my side.

"We should call Thor, he's a god and maybe he knows what the hell a 'Nephilim' is." Tony said, put his glass down and came to us.

"That's a good Idea. I will call him.." Nat said and started walking out of the living room but then she stopped. "Does he got a phone?" Nat asked but neither of us knew.
"He's a literal god and can buy anything in the world. but a phone? Nah..why would he need that? Idiot." Nat mattered while walking down the stairs.

"How is she gonna call him then?" I asked.

"Maybe I'll go...do it myself." Tony said and went after Nat.

"Ok great so...where's Bruce? He was just here." I said pointing at the wall Bruce stood when I told them everything.

"I think he went to his lab." Clint said.

"Oh, well I guess I'll go there." I said and kissed Bucky goodbye.

"Wait you don't want me to come too?" Bucky asked holding my hand.

"If you want too? But I really need someone to tell this nutheads what to do." I said and looked over to see Sam already eating what Pepper just made him, Steve just sitting on the couch staring at Clint cleaning his arrows, and them Wanda came in with Vision. "They really need you. And look Wanda is here and she will help you too." I said and moved closer to his ear and whispered. "I promise it would pay off." I said and bit his earlobe and he smiled down at me.

"Ok I guess...I will stay here." Bucky said and released my hand.

"Good. I will see you later. I said and kissed him goodbye again.

I went to the lab and saw Bruce using all his technology stuff and lots of papers were on the screens and he just kept adding more.

"Oh hey Y/n. Sorry for disappearing without telling you, I just wanted to start working on this already." Bruce said while still working with the computers and reading the papers.

"Oh yeah I totally get it. But do you got something for me?" I asked.

"Yes, a little explanation on what a Nephilim is." Bruce said and signed me to come to the computer.