Nightmare

~Warning in this chapter is going to be full of screaming and physical pain but if you'r a Bucky fan I'm pretty sure you like it~

I woke up In a dark room tied up with chains from the ceiling, not understanding how I got here.

"Hey! What is this? Who are you?!" I saw a figure coming at me. It was Henry!

"Henry..what-" I said,

"I just want to talk to you, thats all." He said and smirked.

"Bucky is going to find me and he would kill you!" I screamed at him but he just laughed.

"Oh poor Y/n..what are you doing.." Henry said while walking slowly towards me. "You think that the murderer, The Winter Soldier, the assassin..is going to love you? Hahahahaha that's cute.." I cut him off.

"You don't know him like I do!" I screamed at him.

"Well..if you want to argue then let's ask the man himself..Bucky..come here please." Henry said and Bucky came from the shadows.

"Bucky? Bucky!" I smiled and then I saw a gun is his right hand and a whip In the other.

"Oh sweet sweet y/n.. What a mess you got yourself in...let me help you." Bucky said with a grin and went behind me.

"But first of all, you yelled at Henry, and that is very inappropriate..so you deserve a punishment." Bucky said and slapped my ass with the whip.

"AHHHHHHH! What are you doing?? It's me! Y/n!" I screamed in pain.

"You want to try Henry? It's very..relaxing."Bucky asked Henry and handed him the whip.

"Of course Bucky, why won't I hurt the women who ruined my life?" Henry said and took the whip of Bucky's hand and slapped the whip on my left thigh.

"AHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE STOP IT HURT!" I scremed and started sobbing and my wrists became sore from the chains.

"Awwww look at her crying, it's very..heart braking.. Anyways...Henry, why did you call me here?" Bucky said, he wasn't the Bucky I knew. He was different.

"Well..me and Y/n had a little argument were she said that you love her." Henry said and Bucky started laughing.

"oh god..you really think I would love an ugly, dumb and evil creature like you?" Bucky said walking slowly towards me.

"What? I- I'm not evil!!" I screamed at him. He got mad from my yelling so he slapped my belly with the whip, it hurt like a bitch.

"AHHHHHH STOP IT PLEASE!" I cried in pain.

"You're not evil? You killed 674 people in only 7 years, You're an assassin if you like it or not and ohhhh I just KNOW you liked it!" Henry said getting close to me and Bucky walked to Henry and gave Henry the whip.

"Hit her Hard Henry. HARD." And got out of the room laughing.

"Do you really think you're worthy of love and kindness? You're an evil, vishis little bitch." He said getting close to my face.

"No I'm not!" I said and kicked him in the belly.

"Oooooo you're naughty, I like it" He said and then kicked me in the right side of my belly with his leg and I screamed in pain, and with no other warning he slapped the whip to the other side of my belly and I screamed begging him to stop.

"AHHHHH STOP STOP PLEASE I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST STOP HURTING ME!" I screamed, I felt my flesh boiling.

"NO! Hehehe why would I want ANYTHING if I have you to leash my anger on?" He said with a smirk and put the whip down.

"Please...let..me..go" I said and cried my eyes out. I didn't have any power left.

"Oh no..I have another surprise for you.." He said and took a dagger from his pants and got closer to me.

"Just.one.little.surprise." He said and cut my belly open.

"AHHHHH NO NO NO PLEASE!!!!! NOOOOOOO" I screamed in pain.

"Hey hey hey y/n wake up! Y/N WAKE UP!" Bucky shook me and I opened my eyes.

"AHHHHHH NO NO please don't hurt me. Please!" I begged and started crying.

"Y/n why would I hurt you?" Bucky said hugging me but I pushed him away and got out of bed.

"I-I-..you were.. And he.." I stutterd and Bucky and backed away to the wall.

"Y/n it was a nightmare, you were screaming, I woke you up. You're safe now ok? You're safe, I will keep you safe." Bucky said and cought me before I fell to the floor.

"Hey...It's ok.. It's over now" Bucky said getting me on bed.

"So you didn't...I'm so so sor-" and Bucky cut me off.

"Stop being sorry y/n it's ok..but on who were you talking about?" Bucky asked me looking at me but I looked at the floor.

"Henry..He..he..hurt me." I said and started crying.

"It's ok, you don't have to talk about it." Bucky said.

"I will go make breakfast and you go take a nice shower, ok?" Bucky said and I nodded.

After something about 40 minutes I got out of the shower. "I wore your shirt ok?" I told Bucky that was just setting up the table. He was surprised and he smiled at me while he licked and bite his lips, it made me blush.

We sat down to eat, and when we finished Bucky took the plates to the sink.

"Do you feel any better?" Bucky asked me from the kitchen.

"Yeah I feel great actually." I said and started walking to the couch

"Hey do you wan-" I said and all of a sudden Bucky pulled my hand and kissed me.

"I think the movie can wait, because I'm not waiting anymore.." Bucky said and kissed me again.