I love...

I started relaxing after I sobbed into Bucky's chest, he released me from the hug and helped me get up.

"I'm so sorry, I just, I'm so nervous and-" Bucky cut me off. "Listen y/n, you're the most wonderful person I met, you can't harm anyone.. Well if they did something to you or to your friend you will brake their backs 'we both gigled' and you don't need to be sorry on crying when it's hard or ask for help. Because I will ALWAYS help you, because" "Thats what friends do yes yes I know" I cut him off and we both laughed then Bucky took me to a long soft hug.

"I think I will buy the foods tomorrow since it's 'he looked at the clock on the wall' already 22:30, the stores are closed for sure now." Bucky said and looked down at me still with his hands on my waist. We just stood there for 2 seconds just starting at each others eyes.

I looked at his pricing blue beautiful eyes, and he looked at my y\e\c eyes, they were full of light and shine, I felt those butterflies in my stomach again, my heart started pounding hard and my eyes felt weak just from looking at him.

"Oh there you are y/n, I thought you left the building, oh hey to you too Bucky!" The landlord called from outside the apartment, the door was open..

"Oh hello there Mr. Wennie.." I said and broke from the hug.

"I will go now and leave you two alone, I have a LOT of paperwork to do." Mr. Wennie said and left.

" uhhh, Bucky can you bring me the crutch in my room please?"

"Why do you have a crutches in your room?" Bucky asked and helped me sit on the couch.

"Well, let's say I broke my leg lots of times.." I said and giggle nervously.

Bucky went and brought the crutches and helped me get on my legs.

"Ok so let's get ready for bed.." I said while walking with the crutches to my room.

"Yeah...,You know what? No." Bucky said and walked in front of me and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss, the crutches fell on the floor and made a noise but we ignored it. I put my hands on his face and he slightly flinched but he relaxed at my touch.

I broke from the kiss and asked him-"Wow I didn-"

"With all do respect..shut it y/n," Bucky said and kissed me again, this kiss was a lot hungry and stronger, my stomach started to hurt but I didn't say anything, I wanted to kiss him. I put my hands on his back muscles and Bucky pulled away from the kiss, I looked deep into his eyes and they were full of lust.

"What are you doing?" I said and tried to kiss him again but he pulled his head away.

"Y/n listen.." Bucky said looking at me.

"You don't like me..." I said and looked down. And Bucky picked ny head up with his thumb while holding me by my waist so I won't fall.

"I do like you y/n! I love.. I love being with you..But you're still not fully cured so I don't want to hurt you even more.." Bucky said copping my face with his big hand.

"I like you too Bucky" I said with a smile and kissed him. We broke from the kiss and rested our forehead on each other.

"I think we should go to bed it's pretty late..." Bucky said and picked me up bride style and I laughed the whole way to my bed.

(This is what you see when you get in the room, and I couldn't find one with  mirror, so this is the room and there is a big mirror in the right side next to the desk so every time you wake up you can see yourself in the mirror) 

"Wow, you took time to decorate your room." Bucky said and placed me on the bed.

"Yeah well..Tony gave me this apartment so it was already decorated." I said and gigled a bit.

"Oh really? That's really nice of him." Bucky said and started walking around the room.

I tried to reach the closet to take my pajamas from it but my stiches started to hurt so I stopwand asked Bucky to do it. "Bucky can you open the closet door and get me my black shirt and shorts? It should be right In front of you when you open the closet." 

"Yeah sure." Bucky said and opened the closet door.

"NO WAIT!" I remembered I had pads in the closet.

Bucky saw the pads and took them, he turned around and looked at me confused.

"What is this y/n?!" Bucky asked and his eyes widened.

"Thats a pad Bucky, you don't know what a pad is?" I asked him.

"No, what is this, what do you use this for?" Bucky asked sitting down.

"You know what periods are, right?" He nodded and I continued to explain him.

"So you stick it to your panties and it prevents the blood from soiling the panties." I said and smiled a dumb smile at him.

"ohhhhh, yeah..." Bucky said awkwardly.

"yyyep. Thats what it does." We both laughed, "But like can you bring me my clothes? I'm really tired." I said and smiled at him.

"Yes of course." Bucky said getting up and putting the pads in place, handing me my clothes and getting out of the room.

I took the clothes and started getting dressed, "Bucky you can come in now!" I yelled.

"Great, I already got dressed." Bucky said and got in the room, he wore a white tight T-Shirt that exposed his abs and short pants.

"You sleep with a shirt on?" I asked Bucky while laying down in bed. And he came in bed too.

"Yes.. It's a lot comfortable" Bucky said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh..ok, I guess..." I said and layed my head on the pillow.

We slept head to head, we looked at each other's eyes until we fell asleep.

Bucky's pov:

~his thoughts: Wow, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps, the moon light shines on her beautiful skin, her beautiful y/h/c hair spreads all over the pillow. And her lips, her lips looked so soft, I wanted to kiss them so bad but she was asleep.~

"Oh y/n you don't know what you make me feel.. I will protect you from everything, I would kill anyone who will try to take you away from me, but if it's from your own will..I will be ok with it because I just want you to be happy. And here I'm overthinking again 'I sighed' I love you doll..I always did." I whispered, I love her so much but I don't want to hurt her... And then I fell asleep.