Morning

I woke up to Bucky's heart beat while I was sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, like a little Angel. I didn't want this moment to end but it was already 10am and we really need to get up.

I kissed Bucky's forehead waking him up, he opened his eyes slowly and he held the back of my head so he will kiss my soft lips, it was a patient kiss, a slow one. I broke from the kiss, I looked at him and I felt my heart get bigger and bigger with my love to him.

"I love you."I said as I kissed his lips, then down to his collar bone to his chest and then the door opened in a blast.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" someone called from behind me, I turned around to see Wanda, Nat, Vision and Sam holding a cake, balloons, and a big present.

"Oh- I- We should- yeah.." Wanda said pushing everyone out of the door. "Wait but Wanda-" Vision tried to talk but Wanda just pushed him out of the door.

I looked at Bucky and I could tell he was holding a big laugh. "Don't.dare.laugh." At the minute I said those words, Bucky burst out laughing until he turned red.

"Stop it. Now. It's not funny." But deep inside I wanted to laugh so hard but I was too embarrassed.

"Wrong.. it is" Bucky said between laughs. I giggled a bit but then I just pushed him so he had to return it so he pushed me too, just that he did it with his metal arm so I fell of bed.

"0ops-" Bucky said and immediately got of bed and helped me get up. I was totally naked so he just pushed me a bit from him and looked at my body, full of hickys, marks and bites from last night.

He giggled a bit but stopped when I started covering my stomach with my hands.
"Woah woah woah, what are you doing?" Bucky asked removing my hands from my stomach.

"It's cold" I said looking down nervously playing with my fingers.

"Y/n.." Bucky said tilting my head up to face him, "You're so, so beautiful. Don't cover your beautiful body, you got nothing to be ashamed of." Bucky said but I just pushed his hand away and went to the end of the bed to pick up my cloths.

"Where is my shirt and bra- oh it's on the couch. Ok so I'm gonna take yours." I said and put on his shirt.

I looked down and saw my panties so I looked at Bucky. "You tore them" I said and laughed but Bucky wasn't.

"Y/n.."

"Listen Bucky, I will always be insecure about my body. You can't do anything about it." I said walking up to him and capping his cheek with my right hand.

"But- you're beautiful, you're the most beautiful woman I ever saw in my life." Bucky said holding my hips, getting me closer to him.

"I'm not, You only say it because you love me." I said, I didn't want to sound like I want compliments, I love Bucky. But living my body would take tome.

Bucky giggled what made me get confused.
He tossed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He got closer to my face, nibbling my ear lobe making me moan softly.

"Y/n..I don't think you understand, you just called my girlfriend, the most beautiful woman I've ever saw..ugly. And that is very disrespectful because she is the most gorgeous, sexy, Hot woman in the world and no one can pass her."  Bucky said whispering to my ear.

A tear shed from my eye and Bucky wiped it with his metal arm, sending shivers down my spine from the cold.

"I love you Buck."

"I love you too Y/n"

Bucky got up and offered me his hand, I took it and got up.

"Ok so I'm gonna take a shower, wanna come?" Bucky asked me.
"I would love to Buck" I said with a smile.

Bucky quickly took his boxers off while I combed through my hair so it would be easier to wash it in the shower.

I went to take off the shirt I had on me but Bucky pulled my hands down "no no no Y/n..let me." Bucky said picking me up and putting me on the sink.
"Omg Bucky I'm gonna break the sink." I said and laughed but Bucky just flicked my forehead with his fingers.

"Shut it." Bucky said and lowered himself to my entrance. He then teased me with his tongue.

"Fuck Bucky please.." I said, I needed him so bad, I needed him to stop with the teasing already.

Bucky didn't waist any time and slipped his tongue in my folds, twisting my clit with his normal hand, his touch was everything. It send me through thousands of emotions. He replaced his tongue with one finger from his metal arm, the cold touch made it feel even better as he thrust his finger in and out of me, he put another finger in me so I was moaning even lauder.

"Mhmmmm yes, right there mhmm" I hummed and moaned at his slow and tender touches. There is something about this slow, lovable thrusts that are just magical. Bucky noticed I was about to cum so he took his fingers out and licked them. "Delicious as always" He said and picked me up leading me to the shower, he kissed me and massaged my ass all the way to the shower.

He placed me in the shower and climbed in after me, he pulled me in his embrace and traced kisses all down my neck. He grabbed my hips and turned me towards the wall,  then he precede to grab my hands from the sides of my body, pull the up and put them above my head crossed and held them with his natural hand, his metal arm was on my hips feeling my thigh.

"Now I want you to moan my name as loud as you can but just don't let the others hear you, ok doll...? only I can hear your grants.. your screams...your moans." Bucky whispered to my ear, he still had his slippy morning voice and the warmth of his mouth, on my neck and ear. It felt amazing, and I was getting more and more wet from it.

"And I know it's gonna be hard so,.." Bucky said and turned on the water to muffle the moans he knew he is gonna make me do. The water were just in the perfect temperature, spilling on my face, wetting my hair and body as Bucky roamed it. He moved the hair off my face with his metal arm sending cold shivers down my spine, I love it when he does that. He pushed his hard member in me with no warning and I granted in slight pain that quickly turned into pleasure as he pushed into me harder and faster in every thrust, what made it harder for me not to scream his name as laud as I could, but I could stop myself.

"Fuck Bucky.. FUCK" I moaned his name as his thrusts in me from behind, the sound of him pounding at my cheeks, the sound of our grants and moans. They filled the bathroom like music to our ears.

He put his metal arm on my pussy pushing me into him more that I would get EVERY inch.of.his.dick.

He couldn't take it anymore so he whispered to me ear "I'm gonna release your arms, but you better keep them up doll, I don't want to punish you." He released my arms and I uncrossed them, he held my hips with both of his hands and pushed his member more and more in me. I couldn't help it, I felt like I'm on fire. Bucky probably noticed that my moans are turning into screams so he put his fingers from his metal arm in my mouth to muffle my screams.

After a few thrusts Bucky and I reached out climax and cum together. After we could settle our breaths Bucky turned me and rested his hid hands on my hips, and his fore head on mine.

"I fucking love you Y/n."

"I fucking love you too, my Bucky Buchanan Barnes." I said and kissed him.

"Ok but we really gotta take a shower now." I said and we both laughed.

When we finished the shower we got out and started getting ready to my birthday.