SHELTER B06-32

Everything here is gigantic, huge trees, branches sprawling over with thick leaves makes the massive forest darker including the anonymous sounds made by the forest got Thoma and Lannion terrified and hugged each other.

"I told you guys you should've stayed in the shelter" Emma said who's being observant and trying to focus thinking that they might encounter a demon more or less in anytime.

"No Emma! We bet to each other that the person who can get more that gowee fish wins" said them both.

"You guys are silly" said Don came by, holding eight dead birds on his hands.

"Sorry guys this is all I got, I'm out of arrow" he felt unsatisfied.

"No Don that's fine, the bird you caught increased, you're getting better" said Ray in his smug look.

"Thanks Ray" said Don who was convinced.

After 2 hours...

"8 birds,32 gowee fish and some herbs that's all we have" Don said

"It took us two hours to get those I guess everyone in shelter are hungry now, I wonder if Mister was awake now" said Emma who's preoccupied on how will they negotiate with the man to lead them on A08-63

"Let's talk about that after lunch Emma, I'll help cook these things, you should rest" told Ray calmly

"Thanks Ray" Emma smiled

"Let's grill the fish Ray!" Said Thoma and Lannion

"Sure".

...

"Everyone! Emma,Ray,Don,Thoma and Lannion were here now!" Nat shouted wanting the attention of everyone.

"I'm glad they're safe" Dominic felt relief.

"Yo! Is the man already awake?" Asked Ray.

"Not yet, I guess getting hit on that area will hurt a lot" said Gilda while she remembered what Emma did on that man.

"I really need to apologise later or I might be killed" Emma joked

Ray look at Gilda they both think the same, communicating on what she must do.

"Let's go Emma I've already preferred your bed, now rest!"

Emma's surprised on Gilda's look, she acts like Mama "I guess I can't say no":>

"I'll help cooking, we will just wake you up when dinner's ready, let's talk about the negotiation with that man later, no contradictions." told Ray who made a scary face.

"G-got it..."

...

The kitchen's so wide but anything there are used or touched.

"Let me and Jemima help you there" Anna volunteered.

"Sure, I need some assistants" Ray smiled.

"You should not here in the kitchen, try to get some rest" Anna suggested.

"No it's actually fine" Ray said.

"Ray cooks good food then why not?" Jemima smiled.

He smiled and patted Jemima's head.

Ray's so soft with his younger siblings, he felt bad that he didn't think about them and concerned only on Emma and Norman when he planned to escape. He wished to see their smiles once more. While chopping some herbs, he noticed Anna's hair "Those long beautiful braids..." He mumbled.

"What is it Ray?" Anna asked.

"Your hair.. you cut it to helped me, I apologized" he felt down.

Anna appreciated it but it's really nothing to her.

"What are you talking about? I will do anything to help, It's just a hair it'll grow back" Anna cheered him.

"You're so kind Anna" he complimented her.