SPARK

A DAY IN SHELTER

Everybody is still waiting for Emma to recover, they are worried so they need to work. Yuugo,Oliver,Pepe and Ray are responsible for hunting foods, Don, Gilda and the other children are responsible for cooking and doing all the chores, while Lucas taught them how to grow their crops at the nursery, also he and Zach taught Anna about medical stuffs. Lucas was surprised how Anna was determined and a fast learner. They both trained her on what she must know and what she must do.

It's already night and Anna was on her way to check Emma but it happened that she bumped with Oliver they don't know each other well so they introduced theirselves.

"May I know your name? mine was Oliver" He make a good expression to Anna, he thinks Anna was pretty and he extend his hand, Anna grabbed it and they shake hands.

"Call me Anna, do you need some help?"

"I'm good, I want to visit Emma to check her, it's been 10 days now" he felt sad.

"Oh I'm about to go to Emma too let's go together" she smiled at Oliver.

It was silent on Emma's room so Oliver decided to talk first
"Emma bravely fought with us" Oliver attempted to open a conversation.

"She's always like that, doing reckless things, that makes it her trait" Anna smiled looking at Emma sleeping.

"I wish Norman was here too, so he can stay by her side.." she murmured

"Who's Norman? Your friend?" Oliver asked

"Yes, Norman was Ray and Emma's closest friend, He's always the top at exam's including Emma and Ray. The three of them are called genius especially Norman. But he's already gone.."

it became silent, Anna and Oliver looked at Emma mournfully.

Oliver wants to change the atmosphere.
"You know what, I like Emma" Oliver said at Anna happily

"Eh???!" Anna was surprised

"Please keep it a secret" he held Anna's hand
"when she's with us I felt determined and I want to follow her" he said glazing at Anna's hand.

"B-but don't worry I'll tell her soon when everythings fine"
He let go of Anna's hand.

"N-no worries I won't tell anyone so don't be anxious" Anna smiled at Oliver

"Alright! I gotta go now thanks Anna!" Oliver left the room.

Anna felt happy about Emma but she keep thinking about the word "like"
she doesn't know how it feels "is liking someone felt good? What if I like someone? Does it make me look matured?" She thought, she tried to catch Oliver.

"Waittt!! I wanted to ask you something!! about the word l---" She opened the door but she accidentally bumped on Ray

"Hmm?"

They both fell on the floor causing Anna to fell at the top of Ray, Anna blushed when she saw Ray's face but she decided to stood up quickly.
She felt embarrassed, she bowed her head and apologized

"I-im s-sorry Ray, I didn't mean to" she lend her hand to help him stand up

"Nah I'm fine, thanks" he look at the hallway thinking who's Anna's trying to chase
"Who's your trying to catch up?" He asked

"Oh, it was Oliver I wanted to ask him about a word she mention before" she said she doesn't want to look at Ray.

"Oliver? I passed at him by now, what word are you wanted to ask? I might know" he turned in his smug look

Why it is Ray? I think it's uncomfortable for him to ask for it.

"No thanks I'm about to go, check on Emma please byeee!!!" She wave her hands before she started running.

"What's on her? She looks cute so sudden" he murmured "her hair.. it grown beautiful"

"What am I feeling just now? That's kinda weird" she just keep remembering how handsome Ray was, they didn't talk to each other since the day he cameback. She also saw that he's still wearing the scarf she gave before they go, she gently smile and thought about it all night.