TOMMOROW BY THE DAWN

In a giant tree, Emma rested beside Ray who's about to finish the book he's reading and Norman who fell asleep while watching them play sorts of games, Norman doesn't really looks like he's active in those kind of games but when he does it feels like he's a seasoned veteran.

It's sunny and clear in the afternoon while the carefree children are having fun, the breeze touches her cheeks and it caused some leaves to flew makes it more delightful for Emma who's eager to play with her siblings again but her body doesn't want to.

The atmosphere changed it feels warm and she can't move, it feels like the gravity increased causing her to felt like she gained 10x her weight she looked at her siblings but they're just playing blithely, Phil started running towards her

"Phil? Don't you feel something strange?" Asked Emma who's preoccupied

"Look" said Phil pointing out his index finger on those arms who grabbed Emma. Emma was started to fear, it was Conny hugging and smiling at her and her siblings that has been shipped out.

She looked at Phil he's crying and crying, she looked at Ray and Norman,

"No... they're dead.."

Emma didn't know what's happening those flowers on her best friends chest made her scream.

"Emma.."

"P-phil? Why? What's ha--"

"We will wait for you" he smiled

She felt relief and her body back to normal, she wipe her tears and starting to stand up. It was a dream.

"I wonder what they're doing right now" she's worried, she doesn't want to spend time resting anymore while her siblings at the farm are about to ship,after that she looked for Ray who's about to finish cooking.

"Ray! Are you there?" She looked for him at the kitchen.

"You're already awake? You didn't sleep, did you?" Ray sighed.

"I did but thinking about our plan won't make me sleep" she smiled and tried to convinced Ray.

"Let's talk about the negotiation now" Emma said

"Okay, can I leave the rest on you guys?" Asked Ray on Thoma and Lannion who's serious at grilling the fishes, they're the one who found it after all.

"Leave it on us!" Said them both.

"I'll lend them a help" said Anna

"You're so kind Anna" they cried, those two has a crush on her after all.

"Alright, where going now" Ray and Emma left.

...

"Hey, Anna don't you think Emma and Ray are pushing theirselves too much?" Asked Jemima who attempt to open a conversation.

"Yeah...." She felt sad because looking at them, their tired faces, she felt sorry , that's why she'll do anything to offer a help.

"I wished that mister will help us"

.....

Evening past..

The Mister found himself tied up, he remembered his old friends but..

"Let's cut this kid's play already I'll murder you all"

.....

Emma and Ray made their plans and they discussed it to everyone.

"That's dangerous! Do you remember how that man pointed out the gun on your head?" Cried Gilda

"I know but he's the only one who can help us right now" Emma replied.

"Help? I won't help you, now get out!" The man kicked the door the kids were terrified.

///Fast forward///

Emma and Ray convinced him and he said that by the dawn he will lead them to A08-63, he knows what will going to happen so he was convinced.

After their dinner Anna helped Emma and Ray to changed their bandage.

AT THE INFIRMARY

"Im almost done Emma, please hold up a bit" Anna tried to keep her relaxed.

"Don't worry about me Anna it doesn't really hurt that much" Emma smiled.

...

"I'm all done I'm going to sleep now I'll leave Ray on you now thanks Anna!"

"No problem" Anna smiled.

Emma left now Anna was left with Ray alone.

"Ray..." Anna called

"Hmm?" It's rare to see them talked alone he look at her anxious face.

"About your journey tomorrow, be careful" she removed his bandage, put some ointment and changed it with new gauze. It's done but they talked a little.

"Don't worry too much we will be careful" Ray smiled at her.

"Also you should sleep now I'm heading over at the library" he patted her head.

"No I'm about to go over there, I need to study" Anna resisted.

" You're going on a long journey tommorow, are you sure you're going to spend your night reading?" Anna added.

Ray stood up

"It won't take too long I'm just going to finish the book I'm reading, let's go"

....

They read at the opposite side of the same table. After half an hour Anna decided to take a nap.

"Oi, go to your room now" he insisted

"No, I'm tired to go back, just wake me up when you're about to go"

Is she trying to be mischievous now? Ray thought "what a pain" he whispered, she giggled but he didn't notice.

He wanted to spend more time at the library not because he needs to read but he doesn't want to bother Anna, she reminds him a little of Norman, they both kind, gentle and has a warm smile. He accidentally stared at her face, causing him to blushed a bit, her face was glowing and she has a nice lips. He remembered that he musn't stay up late. He gently wake Anna and they both head towards their room.