THE JOURNEY TO A08-63

It's already dawn, Emma and Ray are now ready and about to go with that man. Anna changed their bandage first before their risky journey start.

"Thanks for the help Anna, thank you everyone" Ray smiled.

"That's the least we can do you know, we'd like to help you more than that" Anna looked down.

"You guys already helped a lot so don't worry, have a faith on us we will guarantee that we can make it" Ray grabbed Anna's shoulders and smiled.

"I'll feel better if you keep this with you guys" she gave him a first aid kit and two scarf for Emma and Ray.

"You made this? Thanks a lot" said Ray they're about to go

"Thank you Anna! Everyone take care of yourselves" Emma said

"You can rely on us!" Don and Gilda said.

"Antenna, Cyclops we're heading now" the man said who's done with their drama.

"You really don't want to know our names,do you?" Emma laughed

"Zip your mouth or I'll use this riffle on you"

"Roger"

They wave their hands while departing
"Take care Emma! Ray!"

....

THEIR JOURNEY
Emma and Ray needed to catched up when the man started to run quick. "What's wrong with him?!!" They thought.
"This man is so quick, I guess he wants us to get lost, dont let him lost on your sight Emma"

Emma nodded "he's indeed fast but we need to be observant,  we don't know if there's a demon or not

They follow him for about three days, they already  exterminated some demons but the man is not interested on helping them, Ray figured out that they must shoot it on the eye, "so this is Grace Field's premium quality..." The man murmured Emma keep trying on talking to him

"Mister, which plantation are you in?"

"It has nothing to do with you"

"How old are you now?"

"It has nothing to do with you"

"May I know who is Lucas?"

The man stopped, "better shut yer mouth or those bastards will come"

//FAST FORWARD//

Emma was caught by the Poachers and Ray & Mister arrived at Goldy Pond, the Goldy Pond was destroyed, They found out that mister's name was Yuugo and they about to head back to shelter due to Emma's severe wound followed by Ray and children they met at Goldy Pond.

AT THE SHELTER

One week after they cameback, Emma's still unconscious, when she got stabbed by Archduke Lewis she lost her consciousness and dreamed about Norman, he was wearing his suit and his smiled, he started walking away towards the light beside him was Mama Isabella with wicked smile at her face staring at Emma they both disapeared but many children lend a hand on Emma, it was her siblings who's unfortunately shipped out to the demons. She's consciousness back and altogether they destroyed the Goldy Pond. Someone grabbed Emma's right shoulder she turned around but her body can't moved now he hugged her and says "N-norman.."

"Rest now Emma"