𝟏𝟒

THREE WEEKS HAD PASSED AND I am now fifteen weeks pregnant still living with Valentino and his family

Well, it was more just his family.

Whether he has decided to avoid me or forget I existed completely, I would rarely see him. And even when I do it's a rare two minute check up that leads to an argument and back to square one; not speaking.

After the fiasco at dinner that night he didn't comfort me like I wish he would. He didn't come to my door and tell me it would be okay. He didn't show sympathy. He didn't even speak.

He showed me nothing. Like I was the burden.

Maybe it was wishful thinking hoping he would say something, anything to make it more hopeful. Maybe I have too much hope for a man who doesn't even care.

I can't be around that anymore. His family have been nothing less than kind but I just want to leave this damn house.

I want my life back.

I've been isolated to the four walls of the house or the back yard with no actual social interactions outside of the people living here. Work was no longer an option with Valentino already confirming they agreed to give me early leave.

I have met a few people in my stay however, them being: Valentino's capos, Liam who is a guard and Matteo's girlfriend; Mia who is so sweet. She works in the nursing field so we had something to bond over.

Upon meeting her she asked me what i particularly wanted to bring from home and selected all my clothing. Thank God it was her because had it been one of his men looking through my underwear draw I would have gone into hysterics.

Her and sofia stay up late with me on nights I can't sleep talking about the baby or general life followed with midnight snacks and the odd gossip. But I can't shake off the feelings of isolation. Of suffocation.

I need air!

As I walk into the closet filled with all my belongings I put on my black lace underwear before tapping my chin thinking what to wear. Finally deciding, I pick out shiny black cargo trousers, a plain white tee and a black, white oversized bomber and white and black Jordan's for my outfit of the day. My bump had grown slightly however not too much to not fit into the pants, however they did feel tighter than before especially around the waist.

I blame the midnight snacks.

I walk out satisfied with my outfit and leave the closet, closing it's door and make my way into the bathroom when a buzz is heard from the night stand. As I move forward the name begins to become more legible bringing a huge grin on my face. I quickly tap the green button, inwardly filled with relief.

"Hey Mi how are you" Jas asks as I place the phone on loud speaker walking into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

Since she left I haven't spoken to Jas much; the odd text here and there in which she told me she was staying another week, but calls were few. She deserves a get away though, in all she has done for me being a support throughout the entirety of the situation.