𝟏𝟓

"OKAY SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY what you need to do right?" Sofia asks, waiting for the right answer

"Yep" I say popping the p, "Sneak into the garage, get into the Range Rover and hide in the trunk until you come." I repeated her instructions, a 'phew' expression read on her face. She nods, getting up from her vanity desk chair and heads to the closet.

Sofia's room was slightly similar to mine at home, with the furniture similarly placed, if we remove the many blush pink pieces and gold accents. Although, she had mini bay window seats on both sides of her vanity, the cushions being pink. Her bed was also covered in thousands of cushions, all matching and organised in size. She had a perfect view of the yard, with rays of sunlight coming through the windows, perfectly shining against her mirror lighting. Although all the bedroom were humongous, hers was slightly smaller, still big in comparison to mine but much more cosier and home felt.

"Alright now that we're 100%, you go to the garage. The keys should be in the top draw to the left of the garage door" she instructed, talking in the closet.

I make my way to the door before pausing. "Should we ask Mia if she wants to come?" I ask, turning to see Sofia accenting from the closet with a coat.

"Er, think she has work, she may have already left" she responds, jokingly ushering me out the room. Giving her a nod and a smile I leave.

I hope this works.

I quietly walk down the stairs, and pass the living room when I see Mia sat with a coffee watching TV. She looked so focused and elegant I don't think she noticed me coming in. She is beautiful, her dark brown hair with light brown and few blonde highlights complimenting her dark brown skin. She also has an athletic build and is tall; a model figure to die for. Matteo was lucky to have her.

"Hey Mia, Sofia had said you have left for work already?" I ask, as she turns to face me with a warm smile.

"Hey, You look good sexy mama" she playfully says making me laugh. "And I have work in an hour. What are your plans?" she asks, taking a long sip of her coffee waiting for my response.

"Well...." I begin, speaking a little quietly whilst walking towards the couch and sitting beside her, twiddling my fingers. "Remember I told you about Jas" she nods "She's back and I asked Valentino if I could see her but he refused. So Sofia made a plan to sneak out" I whisper the loud part, looking around.

"Shit. You know this won't end well if Valentino finds out right?" I shrug, daringly not caring if he does. A small part of me was also a little wary of the consequences but none the less I needed an outing. And he was a dick anyways.

"I know but he's the least of my concerns. Besides a few hours won't hurt right what's the worst he could do?" Mia's face not looking too convinced. "Plus I wanted to ask if you'd come but I know you have work."