Chapter 3

Sage's POV

Grace and I unpacked and just talked for over 3 hours.

Well I unpacked and William unpacked Grace's things while she did her hair and makeup.

Surprisingly, she's not one of those snobby rich girls. I think that we'll get a long really well this year.

"Which color do you think will look better with my dress?" Grace asked as she stepped out of the bathroom with a deep red lipstick and a nude one in her hands.

She was wearing a white dress that slightly drooped down in the front and was held up by thin gold chain straps.

Was I supposed to dress like that? I don't own anything nearly that mature. What I'm already wearing should be fine. I hope...

"Uh helloooo. Earth to Sage. I just asked you a super important question. This choice will literally make or break my outfit." Grace said frantically.

"Oh sorry... the red one?" I said honestly not sure which to choose. They both were pretty to me and I know absolutely nothing about makeup besides mascara and clear gloss.

"That's what I was thinking too!" Grace said, scurrying over to the mirror to put it on.

So why did she ask?

Suddenly there was a very loud knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said, getting up and walking to the door.

I opened it and in front of me stood a girl around my height with dark wavy hair, dressed in a skin tight short black dress with thin straps and a short slit on the right side.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl asked.

I should be asking her that question.

"You came to my room, who even are you?" I said crossing my arms.

Then I heard a loud yell from Grace behind me.

"Izzy!!" Grace yelled, running in front of me to hug the girl.

Am I missing something here?

"Oh my gosh I missed you" Grace said still hugging the girl who was now hugging her back and laughing.

Grace finally let go of the girl and backed up

"Izz, this is Sage my roommate, Sage, this is Isabella my bestest friend since 4th grade!" Grace said enthusiastically.

Ohh, makes sense.

"Oh, hey." I said passing her a polite smile and she just scowled at me.

Why is she so rude?

"So Sergio really made you get a roommate huh?" Isabella said and looked at me with a dissatisfied expression.

"Yeah but Sage is super cool so it's like not as bad as I thought it would be. Grace said.

"I guess." Isabella said looking me up and down.

"Sage don't mind her, it takes her a while to warm up to new people." Grace whispered to me with a comforting smile.

"Anyways ladies the car will be out front in a half hour. Sage you might wanna hurry and get ready." Grace said while going to finish up her makeup.

"No way you're bringing her to the Cantina with us?!" Isabella said in an irritated tone.

"Yes I am and you guys can get to know each other. It's not up for discussion!" Grace yelled from the bathroom

Isabella dramatically sighed.