Chapter 15

**TW: Violence/Guns/Assault**

Roman's POV
I walked back into the tech room and paced back and forth. Grace, Izzy, Elliot, Sergio, and I were all at Sergio's.

We haven't seen Sage in over 12 hours and, she hasn't answered her phone for any of us. One of Sergio's men has been trying to track her phone all morning.

"This is fucking bullshit. Why can't I just go find her myself?" I yelled, completely fed up with waiting for this dimwit to find her.

"Rome, you know you can't. You need to cool off first." Grace expressed in a serious tone.

I scoffed. "Says the person who left her at a fucking party alone." I replied in an angry tone.

"Romano Armani vaitra!" Sergio said, telling me to relax. "Grace, Isabella, what happened at the party?" he asked as he turned toward them.

"We were all together at first." Izzy began. "I started playing a game of cup pong and, both Sage and Grace were still in that room. After I finished, they were both gone and, I went to find them. Grace and I found each other but Sage was no where to be found." She stated.

"So you two just left her?!" I asked, getting angry again.

"She wasn't answering her phone so, I thought she maybe met someone and y'know." She said and her response made me even more upset.

"Sage wouldn't go sleep with some random guy." I replied. "She isn't like that." I said firmly.

Sergio cleared his throat. "And there was no trace of her at the dorm?" he questioned.

"No." Izzy replied. "The party was nearly completely cleared out once we left so we knew she wasn't there and, we went straight to the dorm to see if she went there." She said.

"Has she done anything like this before?" Sergio asked.

"No." the girls said in unison.

"If something happens to her, it's your fault for making her go to that fucking party!" I exclaimed looking at Grace and Iz.

"Rome, let's go get some air. You need to calm down." Elliot said looking at me seriously.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I need." I responded and walked out of the door. Elliot wasn't far behind me.

When we got down the steps, he stopped me. "Look, I get that you're worried but, you can't blame them for this." He told me calmly. "They already feel bad as is." He continued.

"I know... I just couldn't live with myself if something happened to her." I expressed. "I didn't even tell her how I feel about her yet." I said, feeling absolutely messed up over our last conversation.

"I know man. We're going to find her." he assured and, I nodded.

"We have to." I stated seriously.

Sage's POV
I started to blink my eyes open and I was on a very uncomfortable bed-like surface. I felt like I had been hit by a ton of bricks. I was in an unfamiliar dark room that had one very dim lightbulb on the other side of it.

The room is very cold and very large. Almost like a basement but there are no stairs. There's nothing in it but, this bed, and an old wooden chair in the middle of the room.

I tried to sit up and I realized I couldn't push myself up. My arms are handcuffed together. I have on a white T-shirt that definitely does not belong to me and the same jeans I wore at the party.

The party... that's the last thing I remember. I stepped outside with Kristen and I don't remember anything after that.

Where am I, and how did I get here?