Chapter 12

Claire looked like she was about to pass out at an moment. So I quickly escorted her to her home.

We went to her mom and gave her to her mother who mouthed thank you and whispered bye followed by the door being shut in front of me.

We all went to our home. I took a nap I was exhausted and very tired.

My mom was not there, she either worked at night or day. She worked at the grocery. She was great at maths.

I woke up at the morning I woke up made some breakfast and packed her lunch. I placed her lunch on the table and breakfast in the fridge.

I left the house after eating breakfast to meet up with my friends.

They had all gathered up except Amanda and claire. Amanda was usually woken up by us because of her mother usually goes on her early morning shift.

Claire was woken up by her mother. She came to us late because when she woke up she would need time to get in full control of her body.

Nobody ever gets a chance to see me right when I wake up cause I wake up pretty early and a few minutes later wakes up jane and denise.

Amanda and claire are woken up by us.

We all know each other from the age of 7 y/o except Amanda and claire they came later. We are pretty close and know a lot about each other.

We can recognize if a person feels any emotion by their voice. Some of us better than other. I am the worst but I usually understand.