billie fluff alphabet

a/n: I got this idea from @/batmayne on tumblr. this is apart of her James Bucky Barnes - fluff alphabet imagine so credits to her and @/snk-warriors

Activities- what do they like to do with their significant other? how do they spend their free time with them?

Since Billie is always busy either working on new music or doing press she doesn't get a lot of time off. But when she does she likes to disconnect from the world. That means shutting your phones off and spending the day doing a bunch of random stuff. Whether that's getting food and driving through the mountains or dressing up in disguises and spending the day sight seeing.

Beauty - what do they admire about their significant other? what do they think is beautiful about them?

Things like appearance wouldn't be the number one thing that attracts her it would definitely be personality. If she feels like she can truly be herself around you and not have to worry about you judging her or whether or not you are only around her for clout that's the most important thing. Family is a big part of her life so if you can get along with her family and friends you are all good.

Comfort - how they would help their significant other when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Whenever you are feeling down the best thing that she can do is be at your beck and call. If she had any plans for the day she would cancel or reschedule them for another day. At first she would know to give you some time to yourself before comforting you. She will take over all your responsibilities for the day before relaxing with you and getting take. She will listen to your tv/movie rants.

Dreams - how do they picture their future with their significant other?

Billie definitely see's a future with you, even though you two are still young and everyone says you shouldn't be thinking about a future together it's hard not to. You are everything she's seen in someone she wants to marry. You keep her grounded and are not afraid to check her when she's getting out of line.

Equal - are they the dominate one in the relationship or rather passive?

Contrary to what everybody believes when it comes to your relationship Billie is actually more passive. She comes off as dominate to the world but she's really just a baby when she's alone

Fight - would they be easy to forgive their significant other? How are they fighting?

You guys don't fight that much but when you do it can get pretty intense because you are both hardheaded. But after a while Billie is quick to forgive, not wanting to waste anymore time on fighting. You on the other hand need an entire day to calm down before you can talk to her without seeing red. On days when it's really bad one of you will probably stay somewhere else for the night before talking it out the next morning over breakfast.