"show her what she's missing"

Y/N was awoken by her mom opening the curtains in her hotel room

Y/N was awoken by her mom opening the curtains in her hotel room. Y/N threw the blanket over her head and tried to fall back to sleep. Right as Y/N was about to fall asleep her mom threw the blanket off the bed and her phone went off.

"I gave you your day to mope around, now you have to pull yourself together and get ready for the day. I know your going through a lot right now but you have to go out there and do this for your fans. Everyday it's a new crowd of people who's lives your changing. It's time to put all this anger into something else. If you really want to get back at her then show her what she's missing out on. Your clothes are hanged up in the closet now get in the shower. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby" Y/N's mom said before leaving her daughter to get ready

It has been two days since Billie called off there 2 year long relationship. She said something about not being able to be away from each other for a long period of time. For the last 2 days Y/N has been cooped up in her hotel room watching sad movies, eating junk food, and crying herself to sleep.

Billie was Y/N's first ever relationship so it shocked her when Billie wanted to call things off. She knew this wasn't Billie's first relationship but she thought everything was going good. Y/N is not the type of person to show much emotion she likes to keep those things to herself. The only people that have ever seen her cry was her Mother and now Billie.

Her mother always taught her when something gets to her she needs to let it out. Music has always been that kind of let out for her.

Y/N dragged herself to the bathroom before turning the water on high not caring if the bathroom gets foggy. Y/N walked over to the sink and started brushing her teeth. Once Y/N saw herself in the mirror she was at a lost for words. Her curly hair sat in a big knot on top of her head, her eyes where swollen and blood shot red from all the crying she's done.

Y/N quickly brushed her teeth before stepping in the shower and started washing her body. Once Y/N finished in the shower she got out and walked over to the closet to find the outfit her mom laid out.

She quickly put on the clothes and walked back in the bathroom to start on her hair and makeup before her hair dried making it even harder to handle.