miss. piggy's

Y/N walked into the restaurant she works at and greeted some of the customers before going to the back and getting changed in her uniform

Y/N walked into the restaurant she works at and greeted some of the customers before going to the back and getting changed in her uniform. Y/N tied her hair up before putting on her name tag and walking out the break room.

Y/N had been working at Miss. Piggy's since she turned 16. The day after her birthday she applied and and got the job because of the owner being a family friend. With that being said Y/N has been one of the most experience out of all of the new staff meaning she has to pick up the slack when the managers aren't around.

Once Y/N made it to the floor she found out what tables she was assigned to for the day before she started filling up the Ketchup and Mustard containers. (i have no idea what waitress do so i'm gonna just guess)

The good thing about working at Miss. Piggy's is nobody really comes in except for locals so they're never really busy and your getting paid for keeping the place clean.

Y/N had finished refilling all the containers, talking with some of the locals and was now sitting behind the counter trying to find a good song to play throughout the restaurant and doing some homework.

She hit shuffle one of her playlist before the door opened up causing the bell to go off.

"Y/N this tables your's" Lindsey the host said as Y/N put her phone down and grabbed her note pad, pushing all her stuff to the side so it wouldn't get dirty

Y/N walked up to the table to see a large group of teenagers around her age. Sitting closest to Y/N is a girl with light blue hair the same color as her eyes, next to her was a girl with hair a little bit past her shoulder. Next to the girl was  twin brothers and lastly on the other side of the girl with the light blue hair is a younger girl with long red hair.

"Hi, i'm Y/N i'll be your waitress, can i start you guys off with drinks?" Y/N said saying the basic greeting she's forced to say

"Hi i'm Billie, that's Drew, the twins are Eli and Isaac and lastly that's Danielle" The girl with light blue hair said as Y/N waved her hand at everyone

"We'll all have a sprite" Drew said as Y/N wrote it down on her note pad

"Alright let me go get your drinks and then i'll come back for your orders" Y/N said walking away

As Y/N walked away Billie watched before turning her attention back to the table to see all her friends looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Billie asked incidentally

"You where totally checking her out" Eli said as the table erupted in chuckles

"No i wasn't" Billie said defending herself

"Yeah right like you weren't the checking out her ass" Drew said

"What can i say it's big?" Billie said shrugging her shoulders causing them to laugh