thanksgiving

Every year for thanksgiving Y/N's house is the place to be, it's the last house you make sure to go to before going home whether you want a plate of food for the road or just desserts and a drink

Every year for thanksgiving Y/N's house is the place to be, it's the last house you make sure to go to before going home whether you want a plate of food for the road or just desserts and a drink. This year was no different, Billie would be on break and joining Y/N and her family because Maggie doesn't feel like cooking.

This would be the first year Billie would be meeting Y/N's full family which kinda makes her nervous because when you fill a house full of Black and Hispanic people it gets real loud and real crazy, real quick.

Not to mention the couple agreed to swing by the Bell Twins house later for snacks and a hangout with the friends.

Y/N woke up at 7 in the morning and did her business before laying back in bed and going on her phone till about 8 o'clock. When she finally caught up on everything she's miss while sleeping and talking with Billie she got out of bed and went downstairs to find her mom standing in the middle of the messy kitchen running around trying to get everything ready.

"Good morning babygirl, glad to see one of my kids are awake. I need you to take the dogs for a walk around the block and when your done i need you to finish making the desserts" Y/M/N said causing Y/N to grabbed the dogs stuff (if you read my most recent story you would know by now that my job for Thanksgiving every year is to make the desserts)

Once Y/N came back from the walk she made sure all the dogs were settled before washing her hands and getting started on making the brownie mix.

Y/N was in the middle of making the last batch of cookie dough when the front door opened and Billie walked in with the rest of her family and one of Y/N's aunt's behind her.

"Hi Titi" Y/N said as her aunt walked to her and gave her a cheek kiss

"Baby!" Y/N squealed bouncing in place

"Hi mamas" Billie said running up to her girlfriend and giving her a kiss before Y/N greeted the rest of Billie's family

Once Y/N put the cookies in the oven she cleaned everything up before taking  a seat on the counter to catch up with everyone.

Everyone was talking until Y/N's brother came out of his room and walked into the kitchen to greet everyone focusing all the attention on him.

"Alright i'm gonna head upstairs and wait for the shower to free up so i can get ready" Y/N said getting off the counter and walking upstairs with Billie not far behind her

Once they got to Y/N's room she cleaned up a little bit before throwing herself on the bed and spreading across the bed. Billie climbed on the bed and sat on Y/N's back to bother her before getting off so they could get comfortable.

The couple laid in bed watching youtube videos until Y/N had to go take a shower. Y/N walked out the shower and into her room to see Billie in the same place she left her.