12-MOM?

Two weeks until spring break now, that's all was on my mind.

I was just so sick and tired of this hell hole. Amber and I were planning on going somewhere, that'd be fun, right? We were thinking somewhere like corpus, or even just rent a lake house somewhere near. It's our senior year for crying out loud, we want to have some fucking fun! Not drinking or drugs of course. I want to be able to remember my last spring break in highschool.

A week has flown by and Wayne hadn't even made eye contact with me. I can't say I'm surprised though. I'd be delusional if I actually thought we had something special. It was idiotic and he was a waste of my time, just like I was a waste of his. Also, since Wayne didn't talk to me, that also meant no Jason, which actually disappointed me.  I miss him being a little dick and annoying the fuck out of me, you know?

It was now Wednesday and Nathan had picked me up from school already. I was laying in my bed, just sending some tik toks to Amber. I felt like we were some Facebook moms sending  each other inspirational tweets.

I was about to set my phone down and go bother Nathan, then I received a message.

Fuck.

Jason

Jason: heyyy cherry 😏😏😏

What the fuck does he want!? We aren't allowed to be talking!? I knew if Wayne found out he'd flipped the world upside down. I still couldn't understand his mood swings, especially when I was with Jason.
Should I reply? Well of course! After all, curiosity indeed does murder this fucking cat.

Jason

Me: i'm mad at u😐

Jason: cmonnnnn

Jason: i'm sorry Wayne's just controlling

Me: so why are u texting me???

Jason: well I'm here so u inform me on what's happening with My boy and why you aren't talking to him 🤨

Me:...
Jason: huh? 🤨

Me: Jason ....

Me: when wayne dropped me off at Amys He told me that if he didn't speak to me in school not to be sad.

Me: so yeah, he should definitely be the hurt one !

Jason: WHAT

Jason: omg I'm so sorry

Jason: he's such a handful

Jason: don't worry I'm going to have a serious talk with him I swear

Me: you don't have to tell him shit Jay

Me: if he doesn't want to talk to me, then so be it. I can't please everyone

Jason: i'd love to continue this convo but he's coming

Jason: i gtg

I placed my phone down in confusion.

What did he mean he was coming? Was he seriously not allowed to fucking talk to me because Wayne was just a pussy?

Unbelievable.