WHAT THE HELL

At Wang Mansion

"WHAT THE HELL, MOM? " Yibo yelled to his mother.

"Baby listen to me,  Please

"Baby listen to me, Please. " Mrs. Wang held his hand.

" Son, this is for your own good life. " Mr.wang said to his son.

" You arranged my marriage with a man and you are saying that it is for my good. " Yibo said in a mocking tone.

" Yibo this is my final decision. " Mr. Wang said curtly. Yibo take a deep breath to control his anger.

" Dad, I am not a gay. Then how can I marry a man? "

'When will this kid wake up from his delusional world. ' Mr. Wang thought.

"Baby please. Don't be stubborn. He is a good guy." His mother pleaded to him.

"Mom, you know i already have a lot of girlfriends. "

"Oh yeah, the great playboy Wang Yibo who didn't even had his first kiss. " His father said sarcastically and laughed. His mother bite her lip to suppress her laughter.
Yibo had a lot of girlfriends. But he didn't kissed anyone. For him relationship is a burden. He want a free life. But deep inside his heart he know He's saving his first kiss for the person who will steal his heart.

" Mom.. " Yibo whined.
"Honey stop. " She said to the old man.

" Yibo there is no change in my decision . Be ready for your marriage. "

" No. I wont marry an old man. " He said sternly.

"This spoiled brat. " Mr. Wang mumbled.

" So that is your decision? " Mr. Wang asked coldly. Yibo didn't look at his father.

" Okay then you will not have any right in Wang corporation from today. You won't have any rights as a heir. So you can go and find a job. " dead panned his father.

Yibo looked his father in shock ' How can he say like that? '

" No no you can't do this to me dad. " Yibo pleaded to his father who is back facing him.

" This old man is really something. " he mumbled.

" Okay I will marry him. " He said in defeat.

Mr. Wang faced his son with a wide grin. He hugged him. " My baby is good boy. "

Yibo rolled his eyes by hearing his father's compliment.

"But in one condition. " Mr. Wang looked him confused.

" I wont live in his house like a wifey. He must live here with me. "

" Huh? Okay okay. I will say that to him. " He said in relief.

" But son he is not an old man. He's only 3 years older than you. "

"Whatever " He shrugged.

" We have a lot of things to do." Mr. Wang said excitedly to his wife and take his phone to call his best friend. Mrs. Wang also went with her husband to know the response of their soon to be son in law.

" Mr. Xiao Zhan, your sleepless nights are coming. " Yibo said with a smirk.

. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _._. _. _. _.

At Xiao Mansion

" WHAT THE HELL? " Zhan yelled to his parents.Mr. And Mrs. Xiao looked each other and sighed.

" Son, you need a life. For how long you are going to live like this? " Mrs. Xiao said while stroking his head gently.

" Mom, you know everything. I can't ." He said in a cracked voice.

" Son its  been 3 years already

" Son its been 3 years already. " His father sat beside him.

" You need to move on. "
Zhan looked his father with glistening eyes.

" Son, we gave 2 years for you. We respected your decision. Now it is our turn. And we know this is good for you. "

" I know. But I can't forget anything, dad. " a lone tear flow down through his cheeks.

"Dont cry baby. We know It's hard for you. But it hurt us to see our child like this. " Mrs. Xiao said and hugged her son.

Zhan broke the hug and take his mother's hand in his " I am sorry. I know I hurt you both. "
He take a deep breath and continued, " I will marry uncle Wang's son. I will try to forget everything."

They hugged him.
" But one condition. " he said sternly.
They both looked him confused.

" He must live with me in my house . Otherwise I am not going to live with that brat. "

" Huh? Haha we will say that. " Mr. Xiao said awkwardly.

"Honey come. We need to prepare everything. " Mrs. Xiao said excitedly and dragged her husband from that room.

Zhan sat in his bed. He closed his eyes and lay down in the bed.
"How can i live with that brat?"

________________

If there is any mistake please point out.
I'm not good in english
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my story 🙏❤