Pillows

Yibo is placing pillows in the centre of bed, when zhan come back to the room.

“ If you put all pillows in bed like this where will I sleep ? ” Zhan throw the pillows to the floor.

“ My pillows ” Yibo whined.

“ One pillow is enough. ” He said and laid down. Yibo looked at him in anger.

“ What ? I have enough self control. If you don't have then go and sleep outside. ” He closed his eyes.

“ You think I can't control myself because of your handsome face ? ”  Yibo huffed.

Zhan opened his eyes and looked at the angry cub. “ So you agree that I'm handsome ? ” He smirked.

“ I- t-that… I mean.. Yeah you have a good face. But not handsome than me. ” He turned his face to the other side to don't show the  embarrassment.

Zhan rolled his eyes. “ Narcissist ”

“ Off the light. I'm too tired. ” He yawned. But Yibo didn't move from where he is standing.Zhan looked at the latter who's smiling sheepishly.

“ Don't say you.. ”

“ I need light to sleep. ” He said looking downwards.

“ Arghh… ” Zhan pulled the duvet over his head.

“ You can keep the table lamp on. Please switch  off the light. ”  He said peeking through the duvet.

Yibo nodded and turned off the light. He's not alone today. So it's okay. He laid down on the other side hugging his plushie. Both of them immediately fell into their dreamland.

*****

Morning rays came into the room. Zhan opened his eyes slowly. He felt weight on his body. He turned his head to the left side to see his husband's face inches apart from him.

His one hand is on Zhan's chest and one leg on his waist

His one hand is on Zhan's chest and one leg on his waist. He sighed and looked at the latter's face.  He started to analyse his face. Yibo is handsome. But he is more cute with that baby cheeks.  He chuckled remembering how those cheeks puff out  when he eats.

“ Sleeping like ba.. pig ” Yeah, of course Yibo look like a pig for him.

He tried to take the latter's hand from his body but Yibo's clutch become more strong.

“ I wonder what will be your reaction if you wake up first and see this. ” He mumbled

He laid there for some more time and slowly remove yibo from his body. He saw the pillow which yibo placed in-between them is now on the floor kicked out by yibo. He took the pillow and placed it in bed. He saw Yibo's  plushie also lying on the floor on other side of the bed. He took the plushie and placed it near to Yibo. The latter  immediately hugged his plushie.  Zhan shakes his head and went to the bathroom.

____________

I know this is very very short chapter ಥ‿ಥ
I took long time to update. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. My sem exams just finished. But practical labs and records are giving me so much headache.

So many of you asked about when will I update, actually it kinda give me a inspiration. I'm a person who lack of confidence.  This comments are giving me confidence about my story. Thank you all for supporting me ❤️ ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
Sorry for the rambling 🤭

Thank you for your votes and comments❤️💚
Please ignore the grammatical errors.
Stay safe and take care 😘