Wedding Day

Yibo's POV

I glared at my father who is walking with me to the aisle. I am not a girl then why should I walk like this. At last the long walk come to an end.

Should I take a glance at him? No. For what? It's not like I am going love him. But what if he is an ugly looking person. No my father don't do that to me right?

Whatever. I looked at him.

' Oh my

' Oh my.. ' He can't be real. Am I really going to marry him? How can I describe him?

Er.. Um.. ' Beautifuly handsome? ' Huh? What are you talking yibo? Shut up. I averted my gaze from him. No no you can't fall for him.

The priest started to say something. Who cares this long speeches. I heard he saying "I do. " Then its my turn "I do" I said. Do I have a choice?

" You may kiss eachother. "

Huhoh, I didn't  think about this part. What am I going to do now. I don't want to give my first kiss to some stranger. Wait, I was thinking myself this much time but he didn't make any move to kiss me. I looked at him. He is standing there like a statue.

"Zhan " His mother called him softly. He  came back to reality. He turn to  and looked directly to my eyes. His dark orbs.

I can hear faint whispers of our friends and relatives. I realized that he didn't have the idea to kiss me. I moved close to him tiptoped and give him a peck in his lips. His lips are so soft. For a moment I thought of deepening the kiss. No, I am not going to do that. He was shocked from what I did. I looked at  my father and glarred at him. How can he giggle now. Stupid old man.

End of Yibo's POV

____________________

After the ceremony they got into the car. They both didn't talk throughout the journey. Both of their parents decided to buy a new apartment for the stubborn couples. But they we're afraid that within one day the newly wedded couple may get into a big fight. So the parents decided to let them live with them for few days. Of course the couple were against the idea. After a lot of pleadings from their mother's,  both of them agreed.

They reached at Xiao Mansion. Yibo stepped out first. Being with Zhan for this much time is already suffocating him. But Zhan remained in the car with his own thoughts.

Mr. Xiao opened the door and said " Son, don't be like this. You are married now. I know he will be the best partner for you. Trust me." Zhan nodded his head and walked to the mansion.

Yibo is sitting in the couch and admiring the beauty of the mansion. He's so tired but being in someone's house for the first time he don't know what to do or how to ask. So he simply sat there. Seeing her son in law in daze Mrs. Wang approached him. They started to talk and Yibo get comfortable with her. He can see the love and care in her eyes. Suddenly he missed his mother. Tears filled in eyes. He blinked his eyes to not cry in front of her. Mrs. Wang saw this and hugged him.

"You are so tired go and take rest. Zhan's room is in upstairs. " She patted his head. He stood up from the couch to go upstairs. He saw Zhan standing in the doorway and looking at him.

" Son, take him to your room. " Mrs. Wang said with a smile.

Zhan nodded and walked to upstairs with an impassive face. Yibo followed him like a lost puppy. ' What an arrogant man. Don't show your attitude to me. Wait till we go to my house. ' Yibo speak in his mind.

" This is my room. You can take rest ".
" Ah, Okay. " Without waiting for his reply Zhan walked to the right side and entered to the 2 nd room.
" He said this is his room, then why he went to that room? " Yibo looked at the closed room.

" What's wrong with him? ”

__________________

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes
Please point out my mistakes
Thank you for taking your time to read ❤
Thank you for your votes and comments 😁
Take Care