What Happened ?

“ Zhanzhan wake up ”

“ Did you forgot ?? It's our anniversary ”

“ Okay sleep as much as you want. Don't come to talk to me again ”

“ No, don't go ” Zhan shouted. He wake up from his sleep and looked around. He's in his office. A lot of files are scattered on his table. He looked at his watch. It's already late.

He  took some important files with him and went to the parking lot. James, his driver dozed off while he is waiting for Zhan. He knocked in the car window. James immediately wake up and come to open the door for Zhan.

“ No need Uncle.”  He said and open the door. James drove him to the apartment.  He bid good night to him and entered the elevator. This time he consciously pressed 11 th floor.

He stood in front of the door. He hesitated for a moment. He unlocked and entered. Tears started to roll down through his cheeks. He walked to the master bedroom. He looked through the images framed in the wall.He clenched his fists. He laid in the bed and hugged the pillow.

“ Don't leave me like this baby ”  He said in a trembling voice.

After an hour, he calmed

After an hour, he calmed. He wiped his tears and stood up to leave.

On the other hand, Yibo is in deep thoughts about how to annoy Zhan. It's been one week they started to live together in the apartment. But they never had a good conversation. In the morning Zhan will go to his office before Yibo wake-up. Maids who came morning to do the chores will wake up Yibo and he will go to university. Zhan said that they don't need any maids, but Mrs. Wang who know his son very well didn't changed her decision. Maids come in the morning and will finish their work before the evening. When Yibo came back he only needed to heat the food. But Yibo who didn't entered in the kitchen in his life was a disaster when he tried to heat some food for the first time. He himself don't know how the microwave oven stopped working. After that incident he will wait for his husband to came back or he will order something to eat.

In these one week he tried so many tricks to annoy Zhan. But the latter was avoiding him as he doesn't exist. This actually annoyed Yibo more.

“ I thought he will shout at me and will ask what i want. So that I can say about the divorce.”  He said to his friends who is now video calling him.

“ Yibo what's wrong with you ?  Why you need a divorce ? ” Fanxing asked him.

“ We both are forced to this marriage. And he is not interested in me. And I'm not interested in men too. Then what's the point of we living like this ? ”

“ Yeah that's right ” Pie xin agreed.

“ So if he's interested in you then you can continue this marriage ?? ” Jili asked.

“ No, I didn't mean that.” Yibo said.

“ It's not like you are straight. You tried to date girls, but you never kissed anyone right ? ” Fanxing asked.

“ Yeah that's right ” Pie xin agreed

“ Ah it's j-just that I didn't feel  that they are the one for me.”  Yibo said nervously.

“ Yeah that's right” Pie xin agreed again.

“ You dick head, Shut up. ” Jili said to Pie xin.

“ I'm just saying he's right ” Pie xin said.

“ That's why I said to shut up. ” He said irritatedly.

“ What if he's the one for you ” Fanxing said completely ignoring the other two.

“ Noooo…. ” Yibo said in a loud voice.

“ My ears ”  Others shouted at him.

“ You guys already know what is my dream. I want to travel around the world. Dad is already aware of this, that's why he tied me with him. And dad already announced that our companies are joining together. ” He pouted.  “ This old man ” He mumbled.

“ I don't think that's why they arranged this marriage. ” Jili said.

“ Then what ?? He want me to the CEO.  And he clearly know I'm not interested. Now he has a handsome business man as his son in law. If I didn't take that position dad will convince him. ”

“ Aww someone is praising his husband. ” Jili said started to laugh.

“ Atleast you agreed that he's handsome.” Fanxing said.

“ You idiots, I didn't call you for this.” Yibo said with an embarrassed face.

“ Okay okay.  Calm down.” Pie xin said to everyone.

“ Yibo talk to him directly. I think your parents already said to him that you are a great trouble maker.” Fanxing said. 

“ Yeah right. Maybe that's why your tricks are not working at him ” Jili stated.

“ But I don't know how to talk to him. I usually shout at him. And he will ignore me.” He pouted.

“ You sure you are not interested in him ?” Pie Xin raised his eyebrows.

“ It seems you are sad because he's not giving attention to you ” Jili said and Fanxing nodded.

“ What's wrong with you idiots? ” He yelled at them.
“  Today I will talk to him about divorce. ” He ended the call without hearing their response.

“ What's with this assholes ” He mumbled and went to living room.

“ He isn't here ? ” He said in disbelief. “ It's 11 already, where did he go ? ” He sat in the couch and looked to the door. 

After some time Zhan came. “ Why are you so late? I was starving to death here.” As soon as his eyes find Zhan he shouted at him.

“ Sorry.” He heard a soft mumble. Yibo stood there with a shocked face.

‘ Am I dreaming ? He didn't avoid me this time. ’  Unconsciously he smiled. But soon it vanished. He looked at the figure who's going to his room. He felt that something is wrong with the other

“ Did anything happened to him ? This not how he would react when I shout at him. Whatever it's not your problem Yibo.” He scolded himself.

______________________

I know this is a boring chapter 😑
I'm sorry I took long time to update this chapter.
I don't know why wattpad didn't allow me to reply to some comments ☹️
Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Thank you so much for your votes and comments ❤️💚