Escaped

“ Ding - Dong ”

“ Why are you looking at me ? Take these legos to my room. I'm going to open the door. ” Zhan went to open the door

“ Ah okay ” Yibo said and scratched his nape.

‘ Why are you staring at him like that ? ’  
He crouched down and started to pick the lego pieces. He is sure his face is red like a tomato.

‘ Why are you so red ? Don't say you are shy…’ He said to himself.

Zhan opened the door.

“ Mom, Dad ”  He smiled awkwardly.

“ Surprise ! You didn't expect us right? Mr. Wang asked.

“ Yeah ” He said

Mr. Wang showed him a thumps up and smiled.

“ What took you such a long time to open the door son ?  We thought you both are not at home. ” Mrs. Wang said.

“ It's… That.. Umm.. ”

‘ What should I say ? ’

“ Why are you standing there ? Come in.” He suddenly said went inside without waiting for them.

When he came inside Yibo is still sitting there and thinking something.

‘ This brat ’

“ Yibo, What are you doing there ” Mrs. Wang asked coming inside.

Yibo flinched and  looked at them in shock.

“ Why these all are scattered here ” Mr. Wang asked while looking the Lego pieces.

Yibo looked at them and to Zhan who is glaring at him.

“ Umm…. That… I-I.. No.. W-we both…. ” He looked at Zhan with pleading eyes to say something.

“ I-It's we both were playing together. ”

They both prayed that Yibo's parents will not ask any more.

“ But.. ”  Mrs. Wang want to ask something but Mr. Wang elbowed his wife.

“ What ? ” she asked in low voice.

“ Don't you see they both are stuttering when we asked ? ”

“ So what ? ” 

“ Look Yibo's face is all red. ” 

Mrs. Wang looked at his son and looked back at him. She nodded.

Zhan and Yibo looked at eachother. They both shrugged and looked at the elders who are discussing something.

“ I think we disturbed their private moments.” Mr. Wang said.

“ Ohhh these naughty kids. ” Mrs. Wang giggled.

“ See there is no problem. There's no need to stay. ” 

“ No, If they  really became a lovey dovey couple then I wanna see that. ” She showed her puppy eyes to him.

He rolled his eyes. “ You and your fujoshi heart.”

“ You will never understand the happiness felt by a fujoshi when they see a real couple ” She said while looking at the two dumbass standing there like a statue.

“ Anything wrong mom ? ”   Yibo asked.  It's already ten minutes that his parents where discussing something.

“ No dear ” She smiled.

They sat in the couch. They talked sometime and decided to take rest.

“ You can take that room mom ” Yibo said.

Mrs. Wang looked at the room. It's near to the master bedroom.

“ You sure we can sleep peacefully ?? Without any noise ? ” She smirked.

“ What noise ? ” Yibo asked. 
‘ I never heard any noise when I sleep there ’

Zhan who understand what's going on Yibo's mind hold his hand to not let him say anything.

He cleared his throat. “ We are not sleeping in that room. So don't worry mom. ” His face became red.

‘ Why he is so red ’   Yibo who doesn't understand what is his mother and husband talking thought that Zhan become sick suddenly.

“ Are you sick ? ” Yibo placed his palm on Zhan's forehead. Zhan looked at him in shock.

“ N-no I'm okay. ” He stuttered. They didn't notice that two pairs of eyes are looking at them curiously.

“My baby became cute ” Mr. Wang said.

“ But he's  dumbass like his father. ” 
Mr. Wang nodded.

“ Huh ? What ? ” he said a little loud. Both love birds came to the reality. The both looked down as a child caught red handed.

“ You ruined the show ” She whispered.

“ Why you both choose the other room ? ” She asked to change the topic.

They both looked eachother and remembered how they fought for that room.

“W-we don't like the interior of that room. ” Yibo said. Zhan suppressed his laugh when he remembered that they both didn't open that room. They don't know how that room look like and here Yibo is saying he didn't liked the interior. Zhan looked at his face again. Anyone will believe that Yibo dislike that room from his expression.

‘ I should be careful. He's very good at acting. ’
He take a mental note.

“ Then we can change it in your liking ”

“ It's okay mom. That room is fine for us. ”  Zhan pointed to his room.

“ Don't interrupt too much. Come ” Mr. Wang dragged his wife to the room.

Zhan and Yibo slumped to the couch. And let their breath out.

“ Escaped for now. ” Yibo said in relief.

_________________

How's the chapter ?

I know it's short 😁
I took so much time to update again. College is giving too much works. Assignments and seminars are waiting for me😒

Take care ❤️ Stay healthy and safe

Thank you for your votes and comments ❤️💚