New Apartment

In the morning they both wake up and get ready to go to the new apartment.  They  said good bye to their  parents and started their journey.  They reached there in half an hour.

“You sure this is the correct address ? ” Zhan asked with confusion.
“ Yes, how many times i need to say this. ” Yibo said annoyingly.

“ I'm sure mom didn't know this ” He murmured and followed Yibo. They entered into the lift. His hands unconsciously stretched to press the 11 the floor.

“ It's 15th floor.” Yibo said. 
“ Ah okay ” he pressed the button.

Both are standing in a decent looking living room. A simple apartment with three bedrooms, Living room, kitchen, dining room and a balcony. They both love simplicity rather than luxury. So it's perfect for them. Yibo ran to take a look at everything in the apartment. Zhan silently sat in the couch. Yibo go to kitchen and opened the refrigerator. It's filled with food items. “ This is why I love you mom.”

He came back to living room and sat in the couch. “ Did you look around ? ” 
“ Hmm ” Zhan replied while playing in phone. 
Yibo didn't like how Zhan is avoiding him. He decided to go to his room.

“ I'm going to take that room ” Both said in unison. They looked eachother and to the master bedroom.

“ It's me who said first ”  Yibo said.

“ No, it's me.”

“ This apartment is bought by my parents so I will take the master bedroom.”

“ But I'm the master of this house, So it's me who's going to live there. ” 

“ What you mean by master of this house?? It's bought by my parents . So I'm the master.” 

“ It doesn't matter who bought this. I will be the master of this house and …” Zhan smirked. He came closer to him and said near to his ear “ If you want I can be yours too ”

Yibo gasp and walk backwards. “ You…. ” He pointed to zhan but no words came. He took his luggage and run to the other room. He closed the room and touched his heart.

“ Why it's beating so fast ??  Is it because he came so close ?? ” 

He closed his eyes to calm down but he saw that sexy smirk . He opened his eyes

“ What's with this man. He was avoiding me earlier and now he's smirking and coming close to me and saying nonsense. ” He laid down on the bed. “ You need to distance yourself from him Yibo. ”

On the other side Zhan is standing there like a statue. “ What did I.. ”  He closed his mouth with his hands when he realised what he did. “ Why I behave like that. I can't do like that.”  He is not aware that he is already mesmerized by the cutie in the other room.

He got a message from his mother asking about the apartment. ‘ Do I need to say ’ He thought but decided to not. He simply type a message saying it's good.

He took his luggage and looked at the master bedroom and to the room where Yibo is.

“ I don't know how I survive here .... With him. ”

He looked at the master bedroom.
‘ You need to accept this Zhan ’ 
He exhaled deeply. He walked to the other room which is opposite to Yibo' s room. He entered the room and lean to the door. A tear rolled down through his cheeks.

“ It hurts ...”

( Meanwhile the Master bedroom: 😐)