Snail

“ Oh god. It's late. ” Yibo jerked from the bed and ran to the bathroom.  “ Why I slept for this much time. You should have remembered Yibo you have early class in morning” He scolded himself while changing his attire. He opened the drawer and searched for the bike key. “ Shit, it's in service centre. ”

He opened the door and saw Zhan who is already in his suit checking something in his mobile.

“Ahem ” he cleared his throat. Zhan averted his eyes to Yibo. “ Are you going to office now ? ”

“ Yes. ”

“ Then drop me in university. ”

“ Why should I ? ”  Zhan raised his eyebrow.

“ I have morning class. I'm already late. Help me please.” Yibo showed him his puppy eyes.

“ Don't show me that.” He said with disgusting look.

“ Why ? Isn't it cute ? ” 

Zhan rolled his eyes and walked out.

“ Wait, I'm also coming.” Yibo  followed him.

“ Where's your bike ? ”  Zhan asked and entered to the elevator.

“  My baby isn't not in a good condition. So It's in service centre now.” Yibo said and pouted.

“ Then you can call a cab. ” 
Yibo looked at the latter.

“ What's your problem now ? Why can't you help me ?  ”

“ It's… Umm …. I .. ” Zhan scratched his nape nervously.

“ You don't want to help me. You want me to get late for the class, right ? ” 

“ No. Why should I think like that ” Zhan said and walked out from the elevator. They went to the parking lot. 

“ Where's Uncle James ? Why are we going to parking ? ” Yibo asked.

“ Uncle is not well. So he's in leave. ” Zhan stopped in front of his car. “ You sure you want me to drop you in college ?  ”

“ We agreed to be friends yesterday. You should help your friend when he needs. ”  Yibo looked at Zhan's dark orbs. “ Don't tell me you forgot our deal ” He said in a serious tone.

“ I know. I remember everything. Don't worry about that. ” Zhan assured him.

“ Then come on. I'm going to late. ” Yibo whined.

“ But ” Yibo cut off him. “ No buts. Can you please get in. ” Yibo shouted.

Without further delay they get into the car. And Zhan started to drive. He's driving extremely slow.

After sometimes Yibo asked “ Is this car moving? ”

“ Huh ? What ? ”

“ Do you see that girl who's riding bicycle. ” Yibo pointed to a teenage girl who's a little far from them.

“ Yes. Why ? ” Zhan asked confused.

“ A girl who's riding a bicycle over took us . Your stupid car was so slow don't you understand? For god's sake can you drive fast ? ” Yibo shouted at him.

“ Why are you shouting like this ?  This is the Normal speed.  I can't increase the speed it's dangerous. ” Zhan said without looking at the latter.

“ You call this as normal speed ? ” He asked in disbelief. Zhan nodded in response.
‘ Thank God. You didn't see me riding my bike.’