4

Carrying all of those boxes to Mark's SUV from work was physically draining both of you. You soon were able to cram all the boxes into the SUV before hopping in and Mark showing you the way to your new apartment. You got to really know each other from just that time of moving the boxes. Come to find out he actually lives in the same building as you, Wilbur apparently offers everyone that works in the embassy an apartment if they want, but takes the rent money from your paycheck.

"Okay we're here." Mark said as he parked in one of the loading/unloading zone parking stalls. You both started to load the boxes into one elevator with a few of the apartment complexes staff to help you guys.

"Man I'm do excited!" You said as you pulled out your phone to see where to go. "Third floor, 304." You said outlook before shutting off you phone and repeating that number in your head as you pulled out your key.

"Oh that's cool! I live a few doors down."Mark said enthusiastically as the elevator doors opened with a ding.

You both were able to get the boxes by the door to your place with the help of the other people from earlier.

"Well here goes nothing." You mumbled under your breath before unlocking and swinging the door open. It. Was. Beautiful.

There was a kitchen about the same size as the one in your old apartment, but there was a place for a couch and a TV in the living room. You ventured down the hall to find 3 doors. The first one you opened was a bathroom. Then the next was a good sized bedroom with a bathroom and what you assumed was a closet. The last door on the end was a smaller bedroom, one that you could soon make your office. You made your way back down the hall to see Mark moving th boxes from in the hallway, to inside your apartment quickly going over to help him.

After a few hours and dinner, you and Mark got all the boxes sorted out to where they needed to go. You quickly sent him off as you noticed he was getting tired. After he left, you took a shower and brushed you teeth. Then you started going through your boxes of clothes to fund something that you can wear for tommorow.

Your first day.