31

TW: STRONG LANGUAGE

"Phil?" The man at the door questioned.

"Yes sir."

"Turn around. You're under arrest for the murder of Wilbur Soot. You have the right to remain silent." The officer said as he cuffed Phil.

"Wait- wait Dad?" Y/n asked after getting up from hearing those words.

"I'm sorry honey. I'll see you at the trial." He said sadly before the officer lead him to the elevator.

Y/n stood there stunned as she watched her father being taken away. Her legs slowly getting weak beneath her body.

"what the fuck." She mumbled under her breath as she crumbled to the ground, Mark joining her as the sobbed into each other's arms.

Technoblade came from down the hall after trying to hide from the Police, seeing Y/n and Mark break down and not seeing Phil anywhere.

A single tear fell down his cheek.

He was gone.

"Y/n-" Technoblade started before getting a cold glare from her.

"You knew didn't you?!" She yelled through her blurry vision and managed to stand up.

"Y/n C'mon-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?!" Y/n screamed at him as Mark held her back from swinging at Technoblade.

"I'M SORRY OKAY I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP WILBUR FROM BLOWING EVERYYHING UP!" Technoblade's voice booming through the empty apartment filled by Y/n and Mark's sniffles.

"Just leave Techno." Y/n said dissapointed  in her brother's response.

"That's fair. Bye Y/n, Mark take good care of her please." Technoblade said with him and Mark exchanging small head nods.

"Techno please just leave my boyfriend and I alone."

"I- wha-" Mark stuttered out after hearing her words.

"Oh. My god. Mark-"

"So it's official?" He asked unsure if what she meant was intentional.

"Can we talk about this later please?"

"Of course Y/n."

"Thanks Mark." She sniffled, looking up at Mark.

"Come let's sit down." Mark suggested with Y/n leading the two to the couch.

Just as before they were cuddling on the couch, this time without anything to watch. Just taking time to calm down and appreciate each other's presence. Eventually Y/n fell asleep after all the energy and anger she took out on Technoblade.

Mark got up to clean up their food and dishes from dinner. He looked at the clock on the microwave, the bright green number's catching his eye. 2:49 a.m. after seeing this he got even more tired knowing that they still had to work tommorow. I'll just call in sick for the both of us. He thought as he went to pick up Y/n and put her on her bed.

He got in next to Y/n, she woke up slightly only to cuddle more into Mark's larger frame. He inspected her face in the dimly lit room from the moonlight and could see where her tears stained her cheeks.

"Good night love."