28

"Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming to the party. I see that there isn't really any action on the dance floor right now, so why don't we get the music going?" Wilbur's voice boomed throughout the ball room catching everyone's attention.

Giving a thumbs up to the DJ, he walked off the stage and the music started playing. People started flooding to the dance floor after getting the encouragement from Wilbur.

"Dance with me?"

"Of course." You smiled before taking Mark's hand, the two of you waltzing to the dance floor. The first song was Sparks by Coldplay which was a nice song to ease into.

The way you two had your hands placed on one another, it reminded you of when you and Mark had first danced to I Hear A Symphony for the first time. The two of you close to one another but now the tension had been released.

Now they way you two were dancing was more like a long hug with you two waddling around. Your head on Mark's chest, his chin on your head.

Both of your eyes closed.

The air felt thin.

And the distance between you two became bigger.

Why am I getting farther and farther away from him?

"Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?" You managed to get out of the screams that surrounded you.

"Mark?"

"Y/N?!" A response coming from above you became louder than the panick around you.

Your vision becoming more and more blurry, as your eyes slowly start to close.

"Please help me-" was all you managed to hear before everything went black.

"Her finger is moving!" You heard from next to you before going back to sleep.

"God Y/n I really wish you were awake right now." Mark started before wiping away one of the countless tears off his cheek before taking a minute to regain his composure.

He held onto Y/n's hand as he spoke.

"I wish I could've had the balls to te you how much you meant to me last week." He started before looking around taking notice of the full dishes of food that he hadn't bothered to eat.

"Even though you can't respond to me right now. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I'll wait here, for as long as it takes. Until I can get a hug from you again." He managed to get out as he stared at Y/n's face.

The one that was usually full of expression, but right now was blank and hard to read. Which frustrated Mark even more.

"Any sort of reaction yet?" Tubbo asked from the door way carrying a small net carrier.

"Not yet. Come in though." Mark said coldly, letting go of Y/n's hand and leaning back in his chair.

"Here's a little something to keep you company." Tubbo said with a smile as he passed the net carrier to Mark. Inside was a bright blue butterfly with a small card taped to the side.

Menelaus Blue Morpho

"Thanks Tubbo." Mark said as Tubbo waved and walked out of the room.

He put the carrier on the nightstand next to him, and went back to holding her hand when he felt a twitch.

"Her finger is moving!" He yelled causing everyone to rush in quickly.

"Are you positive?" Technoblade asked skeptical of how bad his memory is.

"Yes! Oh my thank you God." Mark sighed out releived.

"Okay it shouldn't be too long until she fully wakes up then." Phil said sternly while staring at Mark.

"Don't worry I got it." Mark said happily before they all left.

"I can't wait my love."