motivation ||Annie x Reader

💬🖥️💁i n f o r m a t i o n💁🖥️💬

Type: fluff!!

modern college au!! (i'll try coming up with more of their world soon😭)

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i'm so gay for her omg🤧 sorry if it came late, i was really tired and tried getting some rest. I SWEAR I'LL MAKE  A PART TWO SMUT FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. anyways,

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

You groan in frustration, your mind tired from stretching, trying to figure out the answer to the question

You groan in frustration, your mind tired from stretching, trying to figure out the answer to the question. Your eyebrows scrunch at the printed piece of question, the ink smudging when you erased your answer.

90. It is a poem of  fourteen lines using any of a number of formal rhyme schemes, in English typically having ten syllables per line.

It was the last question yet you couldn't pick between the choices since they all sounded so similar. You sigh, glaring at Annie who was just crocheting at the corner of the bed.  Why was she doing crochet while you were suffering under so-called difficult questions? 

You were taking a practice exam made by Annie so you could prepare for the upcoming semester exams. You were taking English Literature, so that's why you're dealing with a poem-type question. You liked writing about essays and short stories ever since you read an article in a newspaper when you were little. 

But it could be a pain in the ass whenever you needed to be constantly reminded about these types of things. You wanted how to learn to improve your vocabulary and sentence structure more, but that included those types of things too in your course. 

You pouted at Annie and opened your mouth, but immediately got interrupted by her quiet statement as she felt eyes on her. 

"You can do it, L/N-san." She said, continuing to hook and interlock the blue yarn. You couldn't help but blush dust pink whenever your name left the corner of her mouth, especially when she's praising you. The way she said your name was always soft, which was always like music to the ears. But that didn't stop you from complaining. 

"But Annie~ It's really hard," You said, which made Annie raise her eyebrow. She sighs and puts aside her items and walks over to you at the desk, her hand resting at her sides. She was looking at the question where you were stuck with, and sighed when she spotted the unanswered question.

"L/N-san, it's what you thought it sounds like comet." She said, her eyebrow raised at you. You pondered, thinking of all your conversations with Annie that involved comet. Your eyes glimmered when you remember the specific conversation Annie was talking about.

Your hand started to encircle the choice, 'sonnet'. You looked up at Annie, who kept her neutral expression but she smiled softly when she saw your answer.

"You remembered," Annie stated, chuckling softly as she did. You felt heat transfer beneath your cheeks at her expression and smiled. 

"Of course, how couldn't I? Remember what we did after that?" You asked, your arm hanging over the chair as you looked at a blushing Annie who nodded cheekily. You smirked and tilted your head slightly, which made Annie look at you. 

"Wanna do it again?"