Royal Wedding | Shinichiro x Fem!Reader

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆."

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃.

The family of your husband have arrived early for the momentous occasion. It was the wedding of the youngest Sano; Emma. The wedding was to be in April 25th of 2019 with a commoner she fell in love with, who believed to be named Draken. She cooed how enchanting his wit and demeanor was, she couldn't help but be attracted to him. They fell in love the moment the two lovebirds met at the Royal stable. Oh, how lovely that kind of attraction was.

After a lifespan of two years, they wanted to get married. So you could imagine how surprised you were when Emma asked you to be the event organizer for what may be the most significant event of her life.

You protested, explaining to Emma you weren't adequate enough of managing huge events such as the significant wedding of your favorite Sano. Your husband was out of this question. Because he wasn't. But she insisted that you were the most capable person she ever knew, and she wouldn't stop until you said yes. Eventually, you did. And boy, did it stress you a lot.

All the things you had to do: Find a reception and an appropriate church; The buffet; The invitations; The guess list from both parties; Their vows; The wedding gown; The flower arrangements; The honeymoon; Nearly everything you could think of when you organized your own wedding with your friends. And that was tiring in so many ways.

Emma knew how hard all of that was, so she swore she would pay you double the price of your salary. But you reiterate that it wasn't necessary, saying it was your gift to her and her to-be spouse. She felt guilty and helped you with majority of the event. And to repay you more, she asked you to be her maid of honor. Of course, you said yes in the speed of light.

For the past fortnight, you were active with managing the wedding. To the point your husband wasn't used to seeing you so focused as you scribbled away instead of subtly begging him for your attention. For once, he was the one that asked for attention. Subtly too, of course. It pissed him off that you ignored him. And for a reason he didn't approve of.

He didn't like the idea of his sister marrying someone the moment she turned legal. In other words, eighteen. What did he have to say if he also had a similar process? Hypocritical asshole. But maybe that was just dear brotherly concern for her. Right?

You were glad that it worked out, as everything looked stunning. The church was decorated with such beautiful flower arrangements, the chairs decorated with gold trimmings that you had to negotiate with the church on. Even your husband admitted it looked.. decent. That was the best you could've gotten out of him. You even hugged him so tight because you were that grateful.

But something rather unexpected happened.

Emma took charge of the guest list, and it was only decent of her that she invited all of her family. But you didn't expect a certain member of her family to be that desirable.

"Hey Y/N." Shinichiro smiled, briefly observing the aisle. "You did great. I'm positive Emma's happy about it. More than happy, I'm sure."

Cheeks burning up of embarrassment and flattered inside, you bowed meekly and flashed a cheeky smile. "Thank you."

Shinichiro Sano: The eldest of the Sano family. He had raven airy locks accompanied with his charming charcoal eyes. It may have been your first time meeting him personally. That might've been why you were so caught-off with his good looks. He wasn't able to attend your wedding since he was abroad working. And he also wasn't invited by your husband. Your dear spouse.. despised him. Maybe despise was an understatement. But one thing's for sure. He looked dashing in his tux.

"Alright, I'll see you later, yeah?" He said, waving before finding his seat.

"Um.." You said, feeling your cheeks grow hotter by the second. "Of course, I'll see you."

He smiled in such an angelic way, you were so close to fainting as he walked away. Out of a flustered state. God, you may have married the wrong brother. But still. It was wonderful enough you were breathing the same air as him.

Who knew a man like him could make you feel so weird?