Banana Cake (2) || Osamu x Reader

💬🖥️💁 i n f o r m a t i o n 💁🖥️💬

Type: random fluff

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

You felt a tint of light reach your sight of vision, making you close your eyes more tightly

You felt a tint of light reach your sight of vision, making you close your eyes more tightly. You then woke up to the sound of birds chirping as you opened your eyes, seeing the sunset behind across your neighbor's house. You yawned, stretching your arms while you did so. You sighed happily, realizing it was a weekend and you didn't have to worry about being late for school.

It was because you always visited the bakery before going to school. You got up, still stretching your arms as you walked to the bathroom to get a quick shower. Since it was Saturday, you and your mom made a deal of you handling the bakery at weekends while your mom did the weekdays. You occasionally helped your mom with the baker before doing projects, assignments, and so.

Anyways, you walked into the shower and removed your clothing as you did so. You adjusted the shower temperature and twisted the shower knob after. You let the water absorb your hair first before grabbing your shampoo and applying it to your scalp and hair. After massaging your scalp for 5 minutes, you rinsed it thoroughly before rubbing your hands against the bar soap and applied to it your body.

After you rinsed your body, you closed the shower knob and reached for your towel. You wiped your face and then wrapped the towel around your body.

You walked outside the shower to pick up your clothes. Your choice of clothing today was a white shirt and jeans, casual and plain, really. You took your purse and ran downstairs to get a loaf of bread before biking your way to the bakery. The bakery was around 1 mile away and you really like taking bike rides.

You then hopped on your bike and started peddling as you chewed on the bread.

"Morning, L/N-san!" somebody shouted. You then looked up for a bit and smiled.

"Good Morning, Chi-san!" You shouted back to the old man who lived across your street.

You continued peddling and started slowing down when you caught sight of the bakery. You gripped on the brakes and slyly went down the bike. You went down and locked the bike to a pole to make sure it isn't stolen.