Kitchen Table | Kageyama x Fem!Reader

𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆,

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐑.

Both your lips danced like fireworks in the night sky; bursting of lust and desire. Hands travelling to caress his face, his tongue on yours felt nostalgic yet sensational. His warm hands were preoccupied with holding your chin in place, not wanting you to waver away from him like before, while the other was holding you by your waist. This resulted in a long, breathless make-out session, unable to back away from the male's mouth. But you weren't complaining.

His knee was rubbing harshly against your wet region, subconsciously rubbing yourself on him out of need. Kageyama noticed how you shifted on his knee, but he didn't mind at all. It indicated you wanted him, and he was more than fine with that. Even if it was for your own selfish motives, he was glad you chose him through these means instead of someone else.

Besides, you were in between him; you couldn't escape even if you tried. So you might as well abuse whatever privilege you had while being in that position.

You mewled so suddenly, met with pleasure. Withdrawing from his lips, you searched for what caused it, you saw Kageyama's fingers that travelled to your cunt, rubbing your clit in harsh, repetitive circles. So overcome with desire, you didn't notice his hands snake from your waist to your cunt. Pouting, you tried to drag his hand away, only for it to result in failure.

"Hey!" You whispered, furrowing your eyebrows at him. "Stop that.."

"Or what?" He looked at you with half-lidded eyes, provoked to rub your clit even harder. "Won't let me speak again?"

You chuckled sarcastically, letting out a whimper at the sudden burst of bliss. Not a care in the world, you withdrew a hand from his face, using it to keep his hand on your cunt. It just made you feel so good, you must be insane if you didn't want it. When he noticed this, a stupid grin was planted on his face, leaning next to your ear.

"What's wrong?" He asked, the vibrations his voice made shivered your core. "I thought you didn't want this?"

You couldn't answer him; you were simply too overclouded with lust and the wanting your climax. And maybe you were too shy to answer him too.

He withdrew, frustrated with such a long pause. As he watched you rubbing yourself on his knee in a needy manner, he decided to take matters in his own hands.

"Hey." He said, grabbing your wrists and pinning them down the counter. You widen your eyes, forced to look at his own in protest. But your composure broke down the moment his eyes met yours. "Talk when spoken to."

You gulped, meeting his dark blueberry eyes were harder than you thought they'd be. Especially when they were mad at you. He sighed gutsily, leaning against your neck again. Hearing him sniff, you sighed in relief, thinking he just wanted a smell of your neck.

But oh, no. You were mistaken, greatly at that.

Mewling, you could feel his wet, soft lips on your neck, sucking on the patch of skin harshly. You shifted on your place, but his grip on your wrists were as strong as ever. You whimpered, feeling his lips withdraw from your neck. From the pause and touch, you could tell he was admiring the sight of planting his mark on you.

"Let this hickey be a lesson to you, yeah?" He said, giving it one last kiss before confronting you. You nodded faintly, feeling your core soaking up by the situation. "Don't be shy.."

"Tell me what you want, baby. I'll make it happen."

--

"K-Kags, keep doing that, please." You bit your bottom lip, feeling your core soaking up by his suave, lust-filled movements.