Melody || Ushijima x Fem!Reader

💬🖥️💁 i n f o r m a t i o n 💁🖥️💬

Type: random fluff ig

college au!!

song: melt bitter by: sato moka

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"Ready, Y/N?" Semi asked, flashing a gentle smile at you as he adjusted the chords on his guitar

"Ready, Y/N?" Semi asked, flashing a gentle smile at you as he adjusted the chords on his guitar. You nodded and timidly adjusted the microphone in front of you, gripping on it as you did. You looked around your surroundings, the shooting taking place in the wisteria flower tunnel. The cold air smelled refreshing as staff walked, the camera men adjusting the tripod, and the director stood by. The director was the best friend of one of the members Danni, the drummer.

"Are you all ready?" the director asked. All of you nodded, and adjusted your position, the wisteria flowers scattered at the floor making shuffling sounds.

"This may be a cover but with all your talents combined, it will be a massive success for K-9 Hakucho." The director said, which lifted up most of the band's spirits, including you and Semi.

"Do great, guys!" Your manager said, hugging her clipboard as she stood stiffly. Your mouth formed a smile at her, which made her flustered and adjust her glasses. Semi chuckled and paid attention to his guitar, gripping on the edges.

"Alright, get ready in.." the director looked at his watch.

"3," Danni shuffled in his seat as he gripped the drumsticks tighter.

"2," Fumihiro, the pianist adjusted his glasses and raised his hands down to put his fingers at the first chords to be played.

"1." Hansuke, the bassist grinned and focused his gaze at his guitar.

"Action!"

⏰💬📖--t i m e s k i p--📖💬⏰

"Cheers!" the members from both the band and the staff, raising the glasses together and clinking against it. You took a small sip, not wanting to get immediately drunk. You settled your glass at the table, looking around your surroundings afterwards. Semi who was beside you, gulped the whole glass down, which made you form an expression and instinctively dragged the glass away from Semi.