Masks | Haikyuu

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄.

Akaashi Keiji, one of the princes of Fukurodania. The note contained of him telling you to meet him at the water fountain just outside your chamber. You giggled, obviously love-sick for the boy and tried getting a hold of yourself, although that would be impossible because of the countless things he did for you.

In Valentines day, he gave you a lavender-scented candle. You cherished it and always lit that candle every night, thinking about his charming personality as you attempted to sleep. When all the wax melted away, there revealed a gold heart necklace. Inside it was a picture of the two of you, you smiling your familiar smile as he flashed his signature smile that was completely heart-warming yet relaxing at the same time. From then on, you always wore the necklace, even in your slumber and bathing sessions.

"My love, this is for you," he said, holding out a delicately designed candle with gold trims at the bottom and the top. It was lighting a small blaze, and you smelled something delightful. You tried looking everywhere for the source of the scent, but Akaashi's soft laughter caused heaven in your ears.

"My love, it is this candle that produces the exotic scent. Lovely, isn't it?" he said. You felt something nostalgic located at your stomach, but gladly accepted it. You sniffed it, and giggled as Akaashi kissed your forehead.

"I love you with all my heart, Y/N." he said, the nostalgic feeling at your stomach growing larger by the moment. Not that you weren't complaining. It was a wonderful sensation that all should enjoy.

You smiled to yourself, the moment still heart-warming to you no matter how many times you think about it. You then opened the door to your chambers to travel on the water fountain just below. As you walked, Alisa; your best friend when she attended the ballet class at your castle. She came from Russia along with her younger brother, Lev to stay over at the Nekomian kingdom when their parents died. Your father, already welcomed the both of them like his lost son and daughter which no issues appeared. There was this thing, where if the Kings agrees with it, the rest of the castle does too. Although, it may be immune to other people depending on the situation.

Anyways, Alisa saw you skipping around the castle halls. It was like seeing a love-sick bunny, growing impatient to see their mate: the love of their life. Alisa giggled and continued to travel to her designated area, the garden. As you skipped to the water fountain, you wondered what Akaashi intended on doing.

Will he give you another gift? A heart-warming, delightful kiss? More of his unconditional love?

You smiled to yourself, obviously looking forward to what Akaashi plans to do. You reached down the stairs, finally a few steps away from the water fountain.